ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hotnessfeet.com  has re-stocked the Stadium Green's, Siren Red's, Speed Yellow's and knicks'. 

Warning:  They are charging some outrageous prices. 

Just thought I should give the heads up anyway for people who want them that badly and are willing to pay a lot for these.
I checked out his ebay feedback. He was selling them for 109.99 before he hiked it up 90 dollars more.

I checked out his ebay feedback. He was selling them for 109.99 before he hiked it up 90 dollars more.

All his Roshes are at the $200 mark. He's in Calypso and Mango price range territory. None of his Colorways he has in stock are worth (almost) a 3x mark up in my opinion.

Last edited:
I know this is basically a joke but... Does anyone know where a sz9 calypso is? Can't even find one for rape prices, it's like they are extinct, also, any overseas selling premiums.

I know this is basically a joke but... Does anyone know where a sz9 calypso is? Can't even find one for rape prices, it's like they are extinct, also, any overseas selling premiums.

That's whats crazy. You literally can't find even one pair anymore. The market for them is completely dry.

made shoe box lids for my NR 1/2 boxes.  used a normal nike box as a template and a flat rate priority mail box as the starting point.  turned out better than i thought!

[h6]A few of us were talking about doing a Fantasy Draft for NFL with Broshes. I made one for 10. If anyone is interested in joining, also feel free to invite a friend or 2, here's the info, just click the link and enter password. Then PM your facebook info for better communication![/h6]
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1271139
PASSWORD is - RosheRun

If it fills and we draft before Thursday Night's game, then we play the season. If not, then I'll just cancel it. Maybe we can get a more organized one for NBA if all goes well! Gift card to NikeID if they become an option? :wink:

Last edited:
There's a size 15 calypso on fleabay for $150. I'm a true 14 who can fit into size 13 roshe's. But jumping to 15 seems way too big...

So close, but yet so far  
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm a true 13 and came up on some size 12's. For those of you who sized down do you take out the insoles, wear socks or not? i find it more comfortable in thin no show socks without the insoles.

I'm a true 13 and came up on some size 12's. For those of you who sized down do you take out the insoles, wear socks or not? i find it more comfortable in thin no show socks without the insoles.
Sized down on one pair. Fits fine with the insole in. I prefer to wear mine with no socks. 

wow really. i would think they would be a lot harder without the insoles.....

TEAM ROSHE,
I just noticed that the little swoosh squares on the pull-tab of the tongue slides up and down.
If it's already been shared or mentioned, don't mind this post. Just thought I would share with the team.
fisrt time i saw this mentioned by anyone....

Damn. Looks like the Los Angeles Shiekh sold my stock locate 10.5 Siren Red pair and I won't be getting them. If I knew they were going to do that, I would have bought the sz 11 I was able to find at Shoe Palace this past weekend. How do they take your money and not hold the shoes the employee just pulled aside to store transfer? Doesn't make any sense. Oh well...back on the hunt for a Siren Red in 10.5... 
mean.gif

can't believe the money people are dropping on Roshe's these days :rolleyes , got my entire collection all 7 pairs for around $300~ check out my eBay link under my sig

Well.. I stumbled upon an extra pair of DS Sz 12 Calypso's and Iguanas. Hmm... Not sure what to do with them. PM if you have any advice lol 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom