ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Maybe it's because I used to be a Jordan head, but $100-115 shipped is very acceptable to me for a shoe that I wear way more than I would any Jordan. My sport reds from ID4shoes off eBay completely legit paid $105, iguanas paid $110. Got Knicks ans sirens off kicks crew for $100 a piece. Save your gas $$$ and pay a little extra for shipping.
I completely agree.

NT seems to think so. Idk though I said before I'm skeptical. Their eBay feedback has a consistent, albeit infrequent, history of buyers screaming fake.

Yeah I saw that. Seems that some of these NT dudes are so anxious and pressed to get pairs that they don't look at all that kind of stuff. I'll just hold out until I find a reputable American vendor on feeBay.

I am convinced SF have no more Roshe at all. Shieks didn't have them, Niketown, Nordstrom, Macys, Darkside Initiative... Haven't tried Haight yet but it seems futile. Where can I cop Sports Red for close to retail?
SF has dried up. I asked my Brother In Law to find a pair in NY for me.

impressive
+1
nthat.gif

right now guys...it is just a waiting game.  many rumors out there (ie iDs, random colorways, patterns, etc), the USA is dried up at the moment.  another reason the thread is somewhat slow compared to the previous month.  let's see what nike does with this shoe in the holidays.  for those who needing the older colorways, try CL, ISS, or different forum classifieds.  i have seen a few pop up here and there, but of course none in my size.

NT seems to think so. Idk though I said before I'm skeptical. Their eBay feedback has a consistent, albeit infrequent, history of buyers screaming fake.
i would think that if i was a buyer who received fake shoes i would try to sort it out through message before calling them out on their permanent feed back which wouldn't solve anything but leave you with a fake shoe...

Damn, that's quick! I ordered myself a pair of AM90s off RMK and it's taking a looong time. Almost two weeks. Did you select the fast shipping option?

It doesn't really matter GT, trust me, it all depends on how long the customs decided to keep your package.

Damn, that's quick! I ordered myself a pair of AM90s off RMK and it's taking a looong time. Almost two weeks. Did you select the fast shipping option?
Yes. I believe it was the $35 option. Based on the tracking, it seemed to stay in customs for just a day. I didn't think it would come until tomorrow.
What size you get? I ordered mine last week and they just emailed me saying they're out of stock in my size
mean.gif
Size 8. Hope you get yours!!!

Last edited:
I think I'm done with this shoe. While they were cool at first, I now seem to have lost interest in them. I have six pairs and unless nike releases an amazing new color way, I won't be getting anymore. On to New Balances now.

I think I'm done with this shoe. While they were cool at first, I now seem to have lost interest in them. I have six pairs and unless nike releases an amazing new color way, I won't be getting anymore. On to New Balances now.

if you are a sz 12 ill gladly take them all off your hands

Cool beans.  Just means more Roshe's for those of us who are still in love with this sneaker. :smile:

Sayonara.
[h3] [/h3]

Looks legit :smokin

Glad I was able to cop one for 50 dollars. And i was going to fork over 105 on ebay for them before i found them. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom