ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

are they still accepting applications for team roshe? i'd like to apply and think i am definitely qualified

i actually want the lemons & speed yellows .... ill wait for both to hit the disco in my sz & then ill pounce :nerd: ... they are more summer like colors

I was all searching as if it's located in America.  That's all the way out in the Philippines, bro! 

A lil' more clarification would be nice next time.  Haha.
Forgive me, bro.. I'm a newbie here.. hehe.. I'll be sure I don't commit the same mistake twice.... I'm here to help out fosho

Broshe APPLICATION

Broshe APPLICATION
Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I was originally looking for a pair I could wear on my honeymoon to hawaii where it wouldn't mess up when it got wet and I saw the Sirens and instantly feel in love. Well, I guess the rest is history. These actually took me out of the jordan game and have saved me money from spending $170 a pair. Just got my sport reds and premiums today from Rakuten and what a better day to receive them then on my birthday? Present for myself :smokin

Bumping my app for just 1 more +1

my cousin came thru with the sails today :smokin, she made an order at sheikhs to do a store transfer last week but another buyer placed the same order as her :smh:
luckily the store associate that was working there was nice enough to sell his ds pair of sails to her for cheap. now i'm thinking if i should get the remaining 3 og colorways :lol:

my cousin came thru with the sails today
smokin.gif
, she made an order at sheikhs to do a store transfer last week but another buyer placed the same order as her
mean.gif

luckily the store associate that was working there was nice enough to sell his ds pair of sails to her for cheap. now i'm thinking if i should get the remaining 3 og colorways
laugh.gif
Nice.  Congratulations!  Better think quickly, because the option may not be available soon.  Roshe's have been disappearing everywhere.

thank you sir! all i need are speed yellows, varsity blue/orange, and the ever elusive mangos..then my life can be complete :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom