ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have a feeling my black/sails are just about done, the upper seems like it's about to tear :frown: i've worn them just about every day since I got them last spring.

I have a feeling my black/sails are just about done, the upper seems like it's about to tear
frown.gif
i've worn them just about every day since I got them last spring.
That's some commitment! Hopefully you can find yourself a replacement pair when they *possibly* re-release in the Summer.

That's some commitment! Hopefully you can find yourself a replacement pair when they *possibly* re-release in the Summer.
God, I hope they re release I need to double up on some color ways to use as beaters.

Side note: Mangos are on their way :D will see if Skit has legit pairs *fingers crossed*

Are the roshe calypsos really going for $200? I just looked on ebay and was wondering if that is what they are going for on here as well?

God, I hope they re release I need to double up on some color ways to use as beaters.

Side note: Mangos are on their way :D will see if Skit has legit pairs *fingers crossed*

Ordered from skit on 11/4. Received at my local post office on 11/10 and finally picked it up today since they were closed for Veterans day yesterday. They are legit.

Also, they are indeed shipped from Taiwan even though the seller is supposedly located in Japan. And yes, they do come with a magazine or two to meet a minimum weight for shipping but they don't affect the shoes in any way.

Last edited:
cross post from alcardi at SC. all credit to him.

rosherun premium nrg releasing thursday in hong kong.

Ordered from skit on 11/4. Received at my local post office on 11/10 and finally picked it up today since they were closed for Veterans day yesterday. They are legit.
Also, they are indeed shipped from Taiwan even though the seller is supposedly located in Japan. And yes, they do come with a magazine or two to meet a minimum weight for shipping but they don't affect the shoes in any way.
Sweet, mine is waiting in the post office since I missed the USPS guy. Can't wait 
roll.gif

I have a feeling my black/sails are just about done, the upper seems like it's about to tear :frown: i've worn them just about every day since I got them last spring.

Are the Roshes not durable? I never owned a pair before. I tried them on for the first time yesterday and I AM SOLD!

Are the Roshes not durable? I never owned a pair before. I tried them on for the first time yesterday and I AM SOLD!
they are imo, pretty durable, about as much as they can be considering the materials they are made from......get a few pairs instead of beating on one....rotating them will increase the life for sure....

Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.

Mangos from Skit, 100% Legit. They were $150 shipped, Double Boxed, Magazine added for weight for Express Shipping. Roshe box was in good shape 8/10 (If people care about the box). Shipping was pretty fast, bought on 11/9, Shipped 11/11, at my house 11/13. Shipping from Taiwan, Not Japan.

He is also carrying Premium Roshes (Blue, Olive, and Brown), Iggys, Sport Reds, Black Sails, WMNS CWs: Hot Punch, Limes, Blacks, and Violet

Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.
I need the speckled soles!

Nice to see you in the Roshe thread! I dig your work. Plan on purchasing one of your society6 phone cases very soon. Account from '03 and this is your first post. Whoah.

Definitely some dope colorways. This is my favorite, just because I need a pair of Cool Grey Roshes asap, and that speckled sole would be so hot.

Nice to see you in the Roshe thread! I dig your work. Plan on purchasing one of your society6 phone cases very soon. Account from '03 and this is your first post. Whoah.

I was thinking the same thing!!! :wow:

I'm a fan of your work as well. Those are some great concepts.

Hey thanks for the feedback!

Account from '03 and this is your first post. Whoah.
Actually have been on NT from way back, all of my user info got erased when it changed boards, looking to get that sorted.

Back
Top Bottom