ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Team Roshe is back in this
smokin.gif
^ True Dat!!!

getting my first pair of roshes on friday at nike!! called em in and they said there getting a shipment in.. cannot wait to start my collection :smile:

Breaking Out my Pair of Anthracite NRG's Today for the First Time. And this Happens -.-...Piece of **** Quality...Shipped it Back to Nike Today. BEWARE. Hope my Khakis and Wovens aren't Like This...

Breaking Out my Pair of Anthracite NRG's Today for the First Time. And this Happens -.-...Piece of **** Quality...Shipped it Back to Nike Today. BEWARE. Hope my Khakis and Wovens aren't Like This...
DO NOT USE THE PULL TABS!!! this happens to ALL roshes, they are not made with the best of quality

Ordered my first pair of Roshe's yesterday from FNL...the anthracite NRG premiums. Was able to get 'em for $65 shipped with a coupon. Can't wait to get 'em in and check them out.

Same exact thing happened to me, except mine tore completely off. Sooo pissed

DO NOT USE THE PULL TABS!!! this happens to ALL roshes, they are not made with the best of quality
I don't know about all roshes. My pull tab came off on the NRG's but I simply super-glued it back on. Sounds weird but it was practical. My other roshes don't have a problem with their pull tabs.

M:22 checking in.

Still have the 5 OG Roshes, none of the newer stuff (since they changed the material) really caught my eye except the Khaki NRG's but I heard they weren't as comfortable.

1) Cybers
2) Sails
3) Sport Reds
4) Iguanas
5) Calypsos

But in other news since I've last posted, I have converted my brother, my sister, my mom, my cousin, and 2 of my friends into everyday Roshe wearers.

Brother has 5 pairs
Sister has 1 pair
Mom has 1 pair
Cousin has 1 pair
Friend has 2 pairs
Friend has 1 pair

Most of those were found by me for retail or less than retail. Comfy shoe in which we all swear on.

Carry on Roshe Fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom