ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just want to take a moment and say thank you for having me. This is a privilege, not a right and ill be sure to pay my dues and put in work. Shout out to everyone else who applied along with us. Keep up the hard work fam. And for my NEW TeamRoshe brothers and OG Teammates. This is for y'all. Something to look forward to.
good stuff, digging these. different for sure but i like them

I just want to take a moment and say thank you for having me. This is a privilege, not a right and ill be sure to pay my dues and put in work. Shout out to everyone else who applied along with us. Keep up the hard work fam. And for my NEW TeamRoshe brothers and OG Teammates. This is for y'all. Something to look forward to.
Welcome fellow broshe. Good things to come for us. Glad to have you on the team

welcome, nice pictures!
Congrats mang!

Those looked better in the IG pics than here. Really not feeling the single panel colorblocking. Nike should've done both sides. 
yeah, they looked better on IG for some reason

thanks everyone for letting me become a member of the team. i really appreciate it. i can't wait to continue to be an active member of this thread and to contribute whenever i can. 
pimp.gif
 don't think i've ever seen the applications end on the first day out but am glad to be a part of it

I thought I was going to like the one sided colorblocking Roshe but they don't do it for me now. I think maybe if the laces were the same color of the upper it would look better.

Update: All 3 OG CWs in stock in the Shiekh Shoes out in Compton. Just picked up a pair of size 9 Iggys this afternoon. Hope this helps anyone still looking!

Last edited:

nice! still rather wait for ID.
welcome broshe!

APPS CLOSED FOR THIS MONTH

Welcome fjcruiseRN, cashm0neyand1, aphung, Bombers, and amBEAST to Team Roshe.

Please send me a PM to finalize your membership. Thank you to everyone else for your application. We apologize if you did not make the team this time around but we will continue to open applications again at a later time. Again, I can't stress enough that we cannot accomodate all applicants. For the time being, please stay active because TR won't forget. For future reference, we do take in to consideration post count, repuation, and joined date. :nthat:

Excited to be a part of Team Roshe! Thanks for the "+1"s Broshe's!!

Congrats to all the new TR members, and quite the way to start of fjcruiseRN! I'm loving the Tonal Pack!

Hey Big Ups to you man!! Just ordered the Iguana Color way size 11 from a KicksLA. Good look!!! Paid $81.25 total after shipping and taxes.
Any idea what shipping is like for multiple pairs?? Also, do they ship out of state?? I appreciate the help! Trying to get roshes in the midwest has proven quite difficult lol 

Well looks like I missed my chance at team roshe :frown:... Until next time but any ways my sports came in and here is my collection so far
the soles on my other pairs are a little dirty but I wear them all the time and forget to give them a little love ... And I allways post a pic of my new pickups on my Instagram so if you wanna follow it's dante_labbe

Back
Top Bottom