ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Welcome to the Team Roshe Rookies!  And man, I'm glad I got in when I did, rather than have to compete with some of you cats out there now.

The one-panels intrigue me, but I'll need more pictures (or an in-person look) to decide.  Hard for me to turn down blue kicks, though...

It was refreshing to see the last few pages full of Roshe Collections, Custom Roshe's and Upcoming Roshe Run releases. Nice stuff guys 
happy.gif

I know I'm new to the thread, but TRs help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on the hunt for the Asia premes in 11.5 or 12. I tried rakuten but struck out, anyone know Where I can grab them ? Rest assured these are for my personal collection (12 pairs and counting).

I know I'm new to the thread, but TRs help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on the hunt for the Asia premes in 11.5 or 12. I tried rakuten but struck out, anyone know Where I can grab them ? Rest assured these are for my personal collection (12 pairs and counting).
that is a really hard size to find. personally i don' think i have ever seen a primo in that big of a size. keep trying but the asia exclusives never cater to the big footers

that is a really hard size to find. personally i don' think i have ever seen a primo in that big of a size. keep trying but the asia exclusives never cater to the big footers
I know there is a pair of size 11 thunder blues on eBay. They are overpriced though. I actually wear an 11 but I bought a 10 and the fit so maybe you could go down to a 11

I know there is a pair of size 11 thunder blues on eBay. They are overpriced though. I actually wear an 11 but I bought a 10 and the fit so maybe you could go down to a 11

I got wide feet though, haha. Thanks for the lead tho, might swoop on em if I can't find them elsewhere.

I got wide feet though, haha. Thanks for the lead tho, might swoop on em if I can't find them elsewhere.
Tad Japan has size 12, 13, and 14 for the thunder blues. Largest sizes I've ever seen. They are over $200 though with shipping

It seems like you guys aren't reading so I'll say it again: I already sold all the extra Roshe's. The sz 9.5 Mango is for my personal collection, and sz 7 Iguana is for my wife.

I never asked for people to help me find them; I asked if anybody knows the japanese website that sells them. And I found it.
It's people like you that make it hard for others to grab this beautiful simple shoe for retail.. And you have the nerve to come in here while everyone is trying to help each other grab it for retail for their own collection, get information from this forum and flip it back for a profit.. You're scum.. ****

Girlfriend copped me a black/sail pair the other day. :smokin Definitely trying to scoop the other OG colors today.

My sport reds are all worn out yall know of any spots that still have any left for retail or any stores thatll still be getting them in the future

I believe there's gonna be a GR release of a similar Red Roshe in the next month or so. Only difference I think is the color of the Swoosh.
My sport reds are all worn out yall know of any spots that still have any left for retail or any stores thatll still be getting them in the future

I posted a picture of these from rakuten a few weeks ago. I thought they were sweet even if they arent legit. Looks like someone on IG got a pair. Have to say, they are as cool as I thought they'd be.

Yah not gonna lie, when I first saw them, I was like man I wish they would come out with this type of colorway, only problem is I'd probably complain cuz it's not og mesh

Back
Top Bottom