ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my first pair today. Best $14.20 I've ever spent! (Had a $50 Giftcard since Xmas and a Bday coupon) In love
happy.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
haha sick come up man.

Pinoy pride reppin San Jose.

I won an auction for a size 10 pair of Calypsos for $197. It's pretty steep but I won a grand off the Super Bowl last night so I figured why not? Can't wait till they come.

Not really feeling all these new materials....canvas, wovens, premium suedes, etc.  Just feels like Nike is tainting the oh-so-pure virgin simplicity of the OG mesh. I sorta like ripstop on the trails, but all I want is the original material.  

it's mandatory that if you're filipino you must own at least 2 pairs of Roshes. Long Beach stand up though
I guess that makes me un-Filipino; I've only got 1 pair of Cybers. 
indifferent.gif
 Haha, that will be changing this week though, I can't wait for my pick ups to come in.
smile.gif

Another Filipino here, living in SF...I like the 4 new CWs previewed today, but wouldn't cop the blk canvas only cuz I have the blk sails, blk NRGs, and blk out wovens.

another filipino right here as well! and thanks to this group, i got my 2 pairs of roshe's after a long time of searching. 

I'm glad to see that they're continuing to make more colorways of the Canvas and Wovens, despite their popularity. I love the diversity in materials. This way I have a Roshe for every occasion. Helps curb the Jordan addiction one step further! Now where's my patent leather Roshe!?! 
tongue.gif

So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should return my 9.5 atomic wovens to Nike and buying a 10 off zappos...I've worn em twice and they seem like they started to break in a bit but still tight. I'm just afraid the 10 will make my feet look too long and I wear a 9.5 in all my roshes

if anyone else is still on the hunt for the roshes go to  your local shiekh and you can order ! takes about 2 weeks to come in

So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should return my 9.5 atomic wovens to Nike and buying a 10 off zappos...I've worn em twice and they seem like they started to break in a bit but still tight. I'm just afraid the 10 will make my feet look too long and I wear a 9.5 in all my roshes
My advice would be to try stretching the shoe where the toebox is, so that the laces get less tight.

If you're still feeling discomfort, it probably wasn't meant to be.  I ended up getting rid of all my wovens.

^I'm feelin' those canvas pairs up there. :smokin

On another note, my SneakerRx back-order finally shipped. :tongue:

sup gang.since I'm just loungin around here in the forum,I wanna introduce myself.Name is hashi representin San Diego california.28 years old filipino guy livin life to the fullest.I was a member of nike talk since 2006 until I lost my account..As some of you know,I been rockin roshe (siren reds and cybers) two years ago until it got jacked.but anyways now I'm rockin the 3 OG CWs. aight foshodo.

Back
Top Bottom