ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody in So Cal (LA) still looking for roshe run?

Eagle rock FA still got some, but call for sizes..

So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should return my 9.5 atomic wovens to Nike and buying a 10 off zappos...I've worn em twice and they seem like they started to break in a bit but still tight. I'm just afraid the 10 will make my feet look too long and I wear a 9.5 in all my roshes
thats what happened to me as well. I had both black and teal wovens at 9.5 and walked around in the house with it on and it was too tight. it felt like the 9.5 was cutting my circulation. when i bought the 10's from zappos it felt like the og pair very comfy and spacey. my buddies say the 10 doesnt look to big on me but i had to. couldnt do the 9.5. i dont have wide feet either. all my og roshes are 9.5. hope this helps.

got damn thats a lot of filipino people in here hahah, but then again most of my filipino friends are into shoes so i shouldn't be suprised.

vietnamese in the OC here haha gotta break the chain 

+1 Filipino. Those canvas pairs remind me of GR dunks in terms of Roshe's. Compared to the originals, these seem less "wow".

got damn thats a lot of filipino people in here hahah, but then again most of my filipino friends are into shoes so i shouldn't be suprised.

got all the coffee shops up in here lol. 

any date for the mangos v2 or tiger camos? 

Speaking of relatives in the PI, an aunt of mine just left for the motherland today.  Anyone know of a legit shop in the Metro Manila area that would have the Asia premiums?  I could ask her to get me a pair (or two 
wink.gif
.)

vietnamese here as well. DUUUU MAAAAAAAAA

waiting for them new roshes to drop. these are probably the only shoes im going to be copping for a while. my room is filled with mostly vans, but i guess it's gonna change from here.

Back
Top Bottom