ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

still looking for sirens!! didn't know the cybers blowing up like that. thankfully i have a pair
happy.gif

are the sails, sports, and iguana's coming back out on ndc in the future? or just the anticipated 2013 releases

So for those that have purchased from tmall, any info on how to put a U.S address correctly?
Im thinking you just put the Street/City/State in the street info?

Sorry if this had been addressed already.

So for those that have purchased from tmall, any info on how to put a U.S address correctly?

You won't be able to order directly through them. You will have to use a forwarder such as frugirls.com, you put your order through them, they will buy it for you and ship it to you.

Seems like a bunch of you guys wore your Cybers today too. This Jersey weather hasn't let me wear them us much as I'd like to, but once spring rolls around these will be in heavy rotation.

You won't be able to order directly through them. You will have to use a forwarder such as frugirls.com, you put your order through them, they will buy it for you and ship it to you.

Oh ok, i figured it was something like that thanks. -Repped :smokin

My boy just bought some OG Roshe at Shiekh in the Ontario Mills Mall. He doesnt know what sizes are left but they have them.

FYI

when you go through frugirls the checkout process is easy because its through paypal. once you place your order they will email you a day later providing you with a paypal email for you to send the money to. once that happens you wait a couple days for frugirls to receive the shoes from that seller then they you will email you again to send them money for the shipping costs. depending where you are and how fast your package goes through customs it usually takes about a week.

Picked up my sails, cybers and iggys from the rack. Crazy how things have changed so quickly. Glad everyone is getting their pairs though.

So happy I scooped up my Cybers from Paragon in Union Square (NYC) for only 30 bucks.  Not one of my top Roshes, but still comfy!

Got some sport reds and iguanas this weekend in Hou. Black wovens came in today. adding to the cybers i got in SoHo in May. 3 pairs in 3 days! 
tongue.gif

Nothing new at Niketown SF that you cant already get on NDC. Women's FSR, For men it's just the wovens and trails.

Shiekhs in Great Mall Milpitas still has all three OGs on display in large sizes 10 and up I believe. Give them a call to make sure. Seems like 8.5-9.5 are the most common sizes for these.

i have a 9.5 DS calypso how much do you think i could get?

and i just got my second pair of sirens and the the sand/olive asia premiums in the mail today!!! i ordered from amazon.co.jp last friday using tenso. easy!!
click on the shoe you want add it to your cart. then at the top of your price there is a button that ask you if you want it in English. the rest you should understand. i used tenso as a forwarding service. its all english. worked for me!!!

Last edited:
Honestly I would put it up on ebay with a $.01 start and with free shipping. Take a risk and give people a false sense of hope. They can go for more than $200, maybe even reach $250 imo. BIN with $200 should also sell but the person who is willing to spend $200 is also willing to spend $250 ... 

and i just got my second pair of sirens and the the sand/olive asia premiums in the mail today!!! i ordered from amazon.co.jp last friday using tenso. easy!!
click on the shoe you want add it to your. then at the top of your price there is a button that ask you if you want it in English. the rest you should understand. i sed tenso as a forwarding server. its all english. worked for me!!!

Keep them.

Back
Top Bottom