ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do people take such far pictures of their shoes on feet?  Do your iPhones have a timer function?  Seriously, I have great ideas for pics but I can't think of how to take them aside from asking people to take a picture of my feet.

I'm no foot model, and that's an awkward thing to ask someone.

How do people take such far pictures of their shoes on feet?  Do your iPhones have a timer function?  Seriously, I have great ideas for pics but I can't think of how to take them aside from asking people to take a picture of my feet.

I'm no foot model, and that's an awkward thing to ask someone.
Those aren't taken with an iPhone. That's an actual camera with a wireless remote.

How does one obtain this shirt?
we'll do another run in the future, maybe not with the same colorway. for the teamroshe members we'll find an efficient way to get them out to you guys, communicating here with a large group is a pain

Cool thx for the info. I think some type of personalization would be dope. Something small though.

Cool thx for the info. I think some type of personalization would be dope. Something small though.
Personalization costs a whole lot extra, and I highly doubt everyone would be in agreement about paying an extre $5-10 per shirt for something special.

Nike Roshe Collection - Feb '13 by seango, on Flickr

3 pairs missing from the collection, but figured it was a good time to take an updated collection pic!
gets up changes boxers they've been creamed 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom