ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

New to roshes, have the basic blk/anthracite cw, but was jus wondering if the materials effect the fit. My tru sz is 11 n i like the fit of sz10 in roshes.

for the seattle peeps i came from southcenter this afternoon and shiek as well as finishline i think or champs i forgot still have the og roshes just didnt ask any sizes but had all 3 on display...

Had to unds my mints already they are to clean to not wear

My bad I didn't know if there was a release date or it was just labeled a summer 2013 release.

I assume future roshe releases are going to be similar to the tonals
Oh I was laughing at Sneakernews for being so late on that info. They really need to watch TWIRN to keep updated.

Ahh i'm still having a hard time deciding if I wanna pull the trigger on these or not, I seen em in person too, the floral print isn't all that loud which I like but wanna know how they look with darker denim or khakis!
put a $20 on my pair and ill give you mad pics of em on me LOL.. khakis, denim, whatever

LOL ... i wanna get my first pair bad but keep not pullin the trigger.. the florals might be what suck me in

New here and have recently discovered roshes after being mostly a FR2 and flyknit person. Has anyone here bought roshes in NJ at retail stores? I'm from central jersey and can't seem to find any anywhere. Thanks

Anyone know how the fittingis?  I wear Jordans and Nikes in 10s....also does anyone know where I can find them online for retail?  Been looking for a 9.5-10.5 depending on sizing. 

Anyone know how the fittingis?  I wear Jordans and Nikes in 10s....also does anyone know where I can find them online for retail?  Been looking for a 9.5-10.5 depending on sizing. 
 The fitting is TTS.you can find them retail price on zappos.com

They have a little metallic look to them I personally like them alot can't wait to scoop up my volts when I get my shipment glad I was able to get all of them under retail

Back
Top Bottom