ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They have a little metallic look to them I personally like them alot can't wait to scoop up my volts when I get my shipment glad I was able to get all of them under retail

They are roomy tho...the sock liner is a trail one do if you copped trail you know the difference I prefer the original but I like the feel of the trail

Anyone know how the fittingis?  I wear Jordans and Nikes in 10s....also does anyone know where I can find them online for retail?  Been looking for a 9.5-10.5 depending on sizing. 
i wear 10.5 cause i have wide feet but these are one of the few shoes i would be okay wearing a .5 size down

Repped. Thanks for the info I have been looking for the Sport Red colorway for a while now and I kept missing out. Got through with Eastbay. Thanks 

They have a little metallic look to them I personally like them alot can't wait to scoop up my volts when I get my shipment glad I was able to get all of them under retail

They are roomy tho...the sock liner is a trail one do if you copped trail you know the difference I prefer the original but I like the feel of the trail

only thing i like about trails is the different insole

Omg who here just snatched m 9.5 black roshe on zappos...they had a 9.5 and 9...was trying to checkout whole driving and it was snatched!!

foot locker just got in the sport reds and iggys' live on their site.  I know these are everywhere.  Try to find coupons save yourself some $

foot locker just got in the sport reds and iggys' live on their site.  I know these are everywhere.  Try to find coupons save yourself some $
On eastbay they have that 20% coupon comes out to about $62-65 after taxes and shipping depending on where you're from.  Solid deal!  Was going to pay $80 on eBay.  

Last edited:
Repped, great post! I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't gotten theirs by now :tongue:. so it's the tonal pack that's releasing this weekend NOT the spring colorways right?

Back
Top Bottom