ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone know when the mangos are releasing in the US? i see them on NDC but not sure if it was released already or what 
ohwell.gif
That was a cache error of the Asia exclusives. New ones will be here soon!

First time wearing these just picked up last week on Zappos, also my first pair. I got the stone /volt and black/crimson tonals plus I got the Mango v2 on the way from end uk I just love the comfort way too much!

Happy 1 year anniversary to the team :smokin

I'm really try and not let a lot pass me up this go around. The Cybers, Sirens, Knicks, and blk/green I still want but prices and who know people may be sitting on them trying to rape people with prices.

Anyone know whered i be able to pick up the spring cws when they drop besides NDC?
normally boutiques get them first before the major chain stores and NDC. check your local shops' IG/twitter/site/FB. some stores can get them as early as 2 weeks, maybe earlier.

finally got my squadron/orange from concepts today!!!

my 1 year with Roshes is in June. never liked a shoe as much as this one. this is where im at with my collection. very happy with it but more wont hurt. Team Roshe!!!

normally boutiques get them first before the major chain stores and NDC. check your local shops' IG/twitter/site/FB. some stores can get them as early as 2 weeks, maybe earlier.
boutiques like? sheikh and FA and all that or?

any major retailers with the iguana's in a 7.5 that I can order online? been checking daily and haven't seen any restocks on zappos, 6pm, foot action, eastbay, footlocker, finishline, etc.

1 year :pimp:

current collection:
3x Black/Sail's
3x Iguana's
1x Siren Red's
1x Sport Red's

looking forward to those Mango V2's :nerd:

any major retailers with the iguana's in a 7.5 that I can order online? been checking daily and haven't seen any restocks on zappos, 6pm, foot action, eastbay, footlocker, finishline, etc.
oneness just got a restock but you have to call and order

waddup roshe fam! new to the game I only have iguanas and knicks, looking for siren reds.

those are my favorite cw for some reason.

so upset I slept on roshe's for so long, but hey better late than never

Back
Top Bottom