ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

naww these...i couldn't pull off those polka dot joints im a big dude with a beard 
laugh.gif
My girl is wearing the imperial purple pair, which is a darker purple than the court purple, so you can kinda get a feel of how much brighter they might be.

HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

Hey guys i've searched this forum before but never has some one gone in depth  

Like heres some questions i have

*What water level?

*What temperature??

*Do i leave then through the spin cycle?? 

*What setting delicate??

*Do i put them in the same pillow case?? 

*How much dedergent do i use??

Will they shrink?

Last edited:
HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

*What water level?

*What temperature??
*What setting delicate??
*Do i put them together?? 

I have yet to do it so I'm sorry I can't help. I was thinking of putting together a youtube video or something to that people will have a better idea. I hope some BROshes will drop knowledge though...

HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

*What water level?

*What temperature??
*What setting delicate??
You're going too much in depth in this. Wash like you would with clothes.

HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

*What water level?

*What temperature??

*What setting delicate??

I just take out the insoles and laces, then I put them in a pillowcase and throw them in my wash with similar colored clothes. I run it like a normal wash, nothing out of the ordinary.

I have yet to do it so I'm sorry I can't help. I was thinking of putting together a youtube video or something to that people will have a better idea. I hope some BROshes will drop knowledge though...
please do! would love to know the specifics

HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

*What water level?

*What temperature??
*What setting delicate??
Will they shrink?

your doing too much broshe

pillowcase + detergent - insoles & laces if you like

normal wash cycle

Thanks man!  The screen is 145 inch 2.35:1 format Anamorphic/Cinemascope screen.  It's wider than the regular 16:9 HDTV TVs and screens which when paired with a projector+anamorphic lens, it fills up the entire screen and eliminates those black bars that you see on regular TVs for the full movie experience.  I also built a soffit that looks like one big long wooden beam and the screen retracts inside it and you never know it's there until I hit the remote to bring it down.  There is an LED TV behind the screen when we're not using the projector.  The project is close to being finished!  Thanks again for the kind words!
damn, thats a sick setup!!!

anyone know how I can get an Oreo look the midsoles of my black sails? sorry if this question has already been answered.

HOW DO YOU WASH ROSHES??

*What water level?

*What temperature??
*What setting delicate??
Will they shrink?

:lol:

Common sense. Wash like colors. Cold water and detergent. Normal cycle. Take out insoles and laces. No need for a pillow case, so just toss them in.

For anyone whose copped off tmall, how long did it take for the mangos to get from tmall to frugirls, and then frugirls to you?

Got my first pair of black/sail/anthracite on the way
smokin.gif
 I really want some sirens though. Was thinking about going the Tmall way. Has anybody ordered sirens from a seller on that site? If so, can I have a link? Don't want to bite the bullet on some fakes.

smokin.gif
 I really want some sirens though. Was thinking about going the Tmall way. Has anybody ordered sirens from a seller on that site? If so, can I have a link? Don't want to bite the bullet on some fakes.
Just look for someone with a good rep..

Use google translate!

For anyone whose copped off tmall, how long did it take for the mangos to get from tmall to frugirls, and then frugirls to you
from tmall to frugirls,it took 3-4 days.

from frugirls to me.it's about 5-10 days.

checking my status on the shipment and I think I'm gonna get my mangos and sirens probably on friday which only took 5 days from china to san diego ca

smokin.gif
Where'd you find Black/Sails? I've been looking for a pair for retail for a friend, but I can't find any in his size.

Thanks for the info. Finally copped the Iguanas which I initially wanted. Feeling guilty man lol. Two Roshes in one week.

Back
Top Bottom