ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A simple phone call to Nike town there would be an easy way to find out. That colorway Screams Cancun ambiance so I find it hard to believe even though Roshes are mainly popular in the U.S. and Canada. Maybe his friend went there and saw a FSR in 2012? LOL.

Plus if it was true I hope the poster and his friend doubled up on each for themselves. We would need proof of course. If not, it would be very odd if his friend didn't even buy a pair for himself or his friend on here. Not saying that might not be possible but still very hard to believe a FSR of these exist at a Nike town In or any retailer the world.

Lastly, there has to be at least ONE Roshe fan that lives there or nearby. He would have snatched all of them for easy profit already. Anything is possible but this is really strange.

Last edited:
been going back and forth in regards to buying the volt two tonals, may just have to bite the bullet and buy them off FNL. Did anyones local FNL get these in store or are they only online?

Only select finish line stores received them, where are you located?

Only country that still had a decent size Selection for the Calypsos was Australia and this was late last year. Those things just sat there and a few even hit some outlets similar to Nordstrom Rack.

Last edited:
My boy went out to cancun  and visited the nike town there.. They had calypsos FSR for around 800 pesos.. i doubt they will ship to the US but for anyone going on out there for spring break just a heads up 
**** lol I'm going in June with my friend and then coming back and 4 days later EDC LV.

Def. Hittin' up Nike stores and we shall see

Last edited:
been going back and forth in regards to buying the volt two tonals, may just have to bite the bullet and buy them off FNL. Did anyones local FNL get these in store or are they only online?

Only select finish line stores received them, where are you located?

yep ..i went to my local fnl today because the website said they had the lime splits & the crimson splits in store & of course the manager didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i got there so i had her pull them up on the cpu so i could order them

guess what this broad said to me

"oh those lebron shoes?"
"you just want them because lebron wore them"
"you want the lebron ones after you buy these"

i almost snuffed her when she said that bs to me...

proceeded to give her the

told her i already have 3 of the color lebum wore & im damn near a yr IN not under 24hrs caught up in da hype train

pull out my phone & show her olive splits pic, a old collection pic & a closet pic that shows about 14 roshe boxes mingling with my jordans.... mouth was zipped after that

but thats exactly the lamness i knew would happen after that lebum picture made rounds....i wont be able to rock them without the lebum slurpers hounding now

Last edited:
Hey your think $115 + $35 shipping is a good price for mangos? sz 8.5
the price is good itself, just sucks you gotta dish out for the shipping. i'd say go for it, me personally imma just get the crimsons cause they're close to mangos and i just dig them more. but yah go for it man!

So, not sure if this matters or not...

But take a look at this post from a "Jordans in Cancun, Mexico?" thread that was locked up:

So I went out to la isla mall and the Nike store had nothing but there was this store "Elite Lockers" that had some Olympic 6's and CG 12's. they have another location. I'm going to check out tomorrow as well as the Nike factory store.

Maybe that dudes "boy" meant this spot...?

"oh those lebron shoes?"

See... this the **** was talking about. You guys were saying it ain't nothing... I didn't just mean hypebeasts hopping onboard, THIS is exactly what it's gonna bring. Dummies who think you're only buying em cause Bron posted em...

Or people stopping you wherever you're at saying some dumb **** like "oh, aren't those LeBrons shoes?"

ColdCity, you cold for doin all that though.. :lol:

i would've just given her the STONEFACE and shook.

Only country that still had a decent size Selection for the Calypsos was Australia and this was late last year. Those things just sat there and a few even hit some outlets similar to Nordstrom Rack.

Got few fam in Australia. Will ask them to check it out for me. Will be great if they still have it. *getting my hopes little too high* lol

Ay anybody got word on these lebron kicks? Thanks.

Sike. Hate that these are going to be just a little harder to obtain now without issues. Oh well.

"oh those lebron shoes?"

See... this the **** was talking about. You guys were saying it ain't nothing... I didn't just mean hypebeasts hopping onboard, THIS is exactly what it's gonna bring. Dummies who think you're only buying em cause Bron posted em...

Or people stopping you wherever you're at saying some dumb **** like "oh, aren't those LeBrons shoes?"

ColdCity, you cold for doin all that though.. :lol:

i would've just given her the STONEFACE and shook.

it was my 1st stop on a hr & 1/2 lunch break

I had nothing but time & the broad was begging for it...

If she woulda kept it up i wouldve went back to the whip & grabbed my busted blk/sails that are now my office shoes so i dont track snow everywhere

Southland Mall Bay Area

Small Shiek got sz 12 OG Colors, Foot Action got stone/volt and total crimson.

Got my third pair. Iguana's

These sold out pretty quick over here. I didn't even know it was getting restocked and the next time i checked all apart from 2 sizes were sold out.

Is the hype train back in force

Back
Top Bottom