ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mango = Crimsons

Iguanas = Tarps
so what do we call the crimsons? we getting to crazy with the names. Call it what you want and if others get confused of you both get mixed up, I bet you both will understand each other if you use names, like crimsons, mango v2, yeezys/pink swoosh. 

seems to be alot of us anxious people here in CT
personally not so much anxious as it is frustrating. i know I will find these all online like I have had to in the past. something is just different about having loyalty in a local shop where they know you, know your size, and help you out. enjoyed the relationship between the small shops when SB places were still in the area. 

also glad im not the only one in CT who can never find these. I bought some of the OGs when they first dropped at Nike store in Farmington before they closed but that was a one day thing bc they closed that week. 

For all my UK followers Niketown London has the black/ sails for £40and change get down their only a few days left!!!!

Stop calling them Mango 2s
mean.gif
so what do we call it? it's just a reference no smh required
mean.gif

Well that's what I call it :/
Tarp green / volt = "iggies love child"
"Mango v2" = "beaches"

Its the fact that they don't look like the mangos... They're an entirely different coloway. The more pictures that come out the more you can tell that the colors are very different. Its like if you called the total crimsons that just released the sport red v2... That's why people should stop calling them the mango v2

Anyone interested in the Asia (Korean) Exculsive Roshe's? 

I found a seller who is willing to cut you a deal.  I was able to get all 3 pairs (grey/purple, navy/mint, and lemons) for $250 shipped...that's about $83 a piece shipped from Korea.

He doesn't have anything higher then a size 11, though.

Please PM me for the info.  NO noobs or lurkers, please!  I will not give the info out to you no matter how hard you beg/cry.

Last edited:
Well, we might as well call all of the Spring CWs the Calypso 2s, Iggy 2s, Black Sail 2s, etc.... those are just stupid.
if you're going to be so anal about it why don't you just go back to this whole thread quote every person who callled them mango v2 and correct them. do that or give them a new name so we can call it something else if it bothers you so much.

Anyone interested in the Asia (Korean) Exculsive Roshe's? 

I found a seller who is willing to cut you a deal.  I was able to get all 3 pairs (grey/purple, navy/mint, and lemons) for $250 shipped...that's about $83 a piece shipped from Korea.

He doesn't have anything higher then a size 11, though.

Please PM me for the info.  NO noobs or lurkers, please!  I will not give the info out to you no matter how hard you beg/cry.

that's good that you were able to talk him down :smokin

if you're going to be so anal about it why don't you just go back to this whole thread quote every person who callled them mango v2 and correct them. do that or give them a new name so we can call it something else if it bothers you so much.

It doesn't bother me at all. I just think they're stupid nicknames plain and simple.

the thing is when they first surfaced it was more appropriate since the stock pictures made them actually look like mangos. but now since we have more pictures and know that they don't look like the mangos at all, then the nickname doesn't really make sense which is why it should be dropped

We're really about to argue over a nickname for a sneaker?

C'mon, I know you guys have better things to do w/ your lives.

PS: I'm calling the Tarp/Volts Jedi's and I don't give a **** what any of you have to say about it.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying v2 kinda sounds lame.

Last years colorway has names for a reason.

Just like sb's, and jordans.

You dont call the newer made 2013 Jordans.. v2, v3, v4 etc.; however, the shoe itself go by years for its authenticity.

But i prefer calling shoes by their names because thats how i like it.. just my 2 cents.

Also it's like saying you name your kid under your name and theyre "insert name here" jr.

Not "insert name here" v2 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom