ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Their site went live last month under the radar like a MF....
I had no clue until I stumbled across it randomly last week...
The deals on some things on there are pretty ridic... I just copped two undefeated sweatshirts for 19.99 each... And FYI, I work near their outlet store (Athletic Warehouse in Glen Burnie MD, right outside BMore), so the prices are LEGITLY THAT LOW.
Those undefeated sweaters though.. sold out in my size 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if Sport Reds can be found in the Bay, pref. around SF? Looking for size 8.
Not sure about the Bay Area but a lot of botiques still have Sport Reds from the restock a couple of weeks ago. Especially St. Alfreds in Chicago. They take phone orders so hit them up.

Just to make it clear, not everyone in the DMV is like that NOOB guy.
i'm not associating him with an area, just associating him with all the other lurkers and resellers that just take information posted here and scoop up all the pairs for themselves to resell and what not. just makes it harder for those who are truly interested in buying the shoe to wear that don't exactly know where to look

i'm not associating him with an area, just associating him with all the other lurkers and resellers that just take information posted here and scoop up all the pairs for themselves to resell and what not. just makes it harder for those who are truly interested in buying the shoe to wear that don't exactly know where to look
I'm truly interested, just figured i'd make a come up . Hate me doe?

Last edited:
This is the reason why we need to keep **** to Private Messages. You found a spot that got Roshes in stock? Keep it to PM. Also don't give out the information to people that have like 3 posts asking to be spoon fed information.

People like NOOB SAIOT is exactly why we need to do this.

I want a pair to wear and the rest will go. Probably keep 2 for me, and sell the other for my vacation . How is that wrong of me? I want everyone to get a pair man. The shoes are awesome.

save your own money and stop reselling, so other people can get their kicks for retail. work extra hours, stop buying shoes to save for your vacation.
go resell jordans..... stay away from the roshe for reselling

Last edited:
This is the reason why we need to keep **** to Private Messages. You found a spot that got Roshes in stock? Keep it to PM. Also don't give out the information to people that have like 3 posts asking to be spoon fed information.

People like NOOB SAIOT is exactly why we need to do this.
agreed

so my package from frugirls came today but usps didn't ring my bell...sigh..going to pick it up at the post office first thing tomorrow morning
mad.gif

save your own money and stop reselling, so other people can get their kicks for retail. work extra hours, stop buying shoes to save for your vacation.
go resell jordans..... stay away from the roshe for reselling
Its a honest hustle bro and I'm helping others who miss out. Why hate that? I love the way others share info in this Roshe Thread as it helps everybody

Back
Top Bottom