ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anybody have any info on the City Pack in the US? I'm really feeling the NYC's. I know they're releasing on Crooked Tongues this weekend, but I really don't want to pay the currency conversion plus shipping to San Diego.

Yo, just a heads up: another reseller on IG by the name of heartbreakkid312 selling the black/mint FBs for $140. AVOID. His bio even claims, "High-end designer Reseller". SMH lol.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. People need to get educated. 
tired.gif

I need your opinion fellow broshes:

should I buy the spring releases (the squadrons and the totalcrimson/beach/fog) or the og siren reds and mangos from you know where. I don't have enough money to buy all of them, especially since the mangos and sirens will be a little more pricey, but I would if I could (perks of being a high school student).

Thanks everyone!
OG over everything. Squadrons and v2s will appear all over. Just get what you can before the pairs are completely gone

Started from the $50 Rack, now we here! This is mine and my gfs collection.
Glad to see you back on NT old friend. Lol that collection is going to triple by the end of this month at the rate your copping roshes with me. Lemme know what other colorway Charlene needs so I can add it with your order then I'll bring em down to LA. (Liquid Limes, Soar Blues, etc)

This thread moves too fast

I can already see how nuts it will be for those beach crimsons

I like roshes a lot but the amount of crap that comes with it is such a turn off

Back
Top Bottom