ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NJ broshes, no luck still in my area. I'll be on the lookout for you guys!

For the mint fbs, I ordered a 9 for a friend as a gift and a 9.5 for myself since the consensus is to size 0.5 up (I'm a 9). I'm going to try his on real quick when I get the package to see how they feel. If the 9 fits better, I'll hook up a broshe with my 9.5 and still gift the 9 to my friend.

WTF happened since yesterday???? 600+ posts!! 
laugh.gif

Any who, picked up the black/ gamma greys and the orange/brown FB's from FNL last night. They should be here tomorrow. 
glasses.gif

Did someone mention that these gamma's were done in OG style mesh or no? 
those gamma greys are og mesh

NJ broshes, no luck still in my area. I'll be on the lookout for you guys!

For the mint fbs, I ordered a 9 for a friend as a gift and a 9.5 for myself since the consensus is to size 0.5 up (I'm a 9). I'm going to try his on real quick when I get the package to see how they feel. If the 9 fits better, I'll hook up a broshe with my 9.5 and still gift the 9 to my friend.
i checked garden state plaza yesterday too.  nothing new except the black/gamma greys in footaction

I had to read 15 pages since I slept at 2AM.

You guys have gotta be kidding me.

Oh well.  At least Squadron Blues didn't drop.

I hope my FB roshes are fine for my TTS 10 that I ordered. My foot is not that wide but the only shoe I size up on is KD Vs. Hoping for the best. how is that fabric compared to the mesh?
You may need to wear them no socks for better comfort...but hit me up I may be up for a trade if you need more room. Just don't wear them out when you get them haha!

Haven't been a big fan of the squadrons but you guys on feet pics have been swaying me a bit...

I'm a big footy fan, and as a staunch Arsenal supporter/Gooner, these will at the very least match our 2011-2012 125th Anniv Change kit PERFECTLY...

I was thinking of picking up a pair of the gamma grey's until someone mentioned how it reminds them of Nike Cortez's. Kinda ruined it for me lol. Now thinking of just picking up a pair of the OG black sails instead.

Has anyone done a side by side comparison of the black/gamma greys vs, the of black sails?

Checking NJ GSP mall again today. Been there every day this week. I can confirm what has already been posted about the mall's stock. Still hunting mints in size 13.

Back
Top Bottom