ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

did a tropical twist review for fun.. from 2 months ago.. hence the 49ers lost.. lol  

Last edited:
Dang did ndc really sell out of all fb's..... The thirst is real! Ppl r going to go crazy over the mango v2 smh

no seriously look at the heel, different color, and the lining is a different material.  the color itself i'll give you for lighting.

no seriously look at the heel, different color, and the lining is a different material.  the color itself i'll give you for lighting.
Typically NDC adds a more attractive photo for their lisitings: The color is the same but it has a saturated look which just accents the existing color.

From what I've seen FNL, FTL and the rest of the retailers just take a well lit photo and don't do much to touch up anything. 

IDK if you've ever noticed but I'v seen factory errors in some of FNL's photos in the online catalog; glue stains etc. 

Typically NDC adds a more attractive photo for their lisitings: The color is the same but it has a saturated look which just accents the existing color.

From what I've seen FNL, FTL and the rest of the retailers just take a well lit photo and don't do much to touch up anything. 

IDK if you've ever noticed but I'v seen factory errors in some of FNL's photos in the online catalog; glue stains etc. 
Just curious to what ndc is going to ship, the orange/brown on ndc look like they have a perf leather gold lining, which almost sold me on them, opposed to that regular fabric on the finishline photos. 

Just curious to what ndc is going to ship, the orange/brown on ndc look like they have a perf leather gold lining, which almost sold me on them, opposed to that regular fabric on the finishline photos. 
Yea I hear you.

I picked up a pair in the orange/brown through FNL. I wasn't going to end up getting any FB's other than the Mint's but I like the CW on this one too. I really just wanted the OG mesh releases. 

Alright. Maybe I somehow fell out of the loop but what's up with the Total Crimson janks? Have they released online anywhere? Overseas exclusive? Or do we just not know a lot about them?Someone fill me in. Pause.

Alright. Maybe I somehow fell out of the loop but what's up with the Total Crimson janks? Have they released online anywhere? Overseas exclusive? Or do we just not know a lot about them?Someone fill me in. Pause.
they were released randomly from FA, not really sure if they've released online yet

Back
Top Bottom