ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

was just browsing finishline and scooped up the last size 13 in squadron blues.

just had an all nighter and a midterm in two hours, i believe in a good day.

since i can't seem to pick up the squadron blues anywhere or the mint fbs i decided on the tokyo mids for now

smh @ how hard it became to pick up these shoes

only select sizes left

it seems like the bay area has a lot more cool sneaker lovers/

like most of people on this thread and chronos all helping out

lol i want to move out of so cal....
More supply, more demand. You guys get all the cool sneakers too though. I live in NC and we've yet to receive any of the new roshes.

Congrats for getting the last size 13 :frown: hahaha, can't wait for the end of April for the beaches. Is there any name established for them already? .-.

City pack via European boutiques, my favorite ones are the Paris and Tokyo real clean and simple, when these drop in the u.s. which one are you guys going to pick up?

Last edited:

City pack via European boutiques, my favorite ones are the Paris and Tokyo real clean and simple, when these drop in the u.s. which one are you guys going to pick up?

Been wanting these since they were announced. Hopefully these come in a size 13, I haven't been able to find any size 13s overseas. Definitely getting all 4.

Been kind of lurkin in the this thread for a minute. not sure if its been posted cause its been jumping pages like crazy.

If you want to cop the city pack, i'd get em from hanon shop. They have free shipping going on right now for 48 hours: SHIPFREE

Love my Roshes, perfect for work. Made me toss my New Balance lol. I feel like NYC gets no love when it comes to Roshes tho. Can't find anything :-\

Back
Top Bottom