ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was thinking today when will the roshe hype calm down after the mango v2s? Or never lol

Last edited:
I mean thier are Too many jordan heads in here in Brooklyn, I've only see 1 person with roshes on the train, if they had a sheiks in Brooklyn they wud be sitting on shelves lolololol
doubt it man lol.  even though there's a ton of jordan heads here in the tri-state, there's still a crapload of resellers out there 

doubt it man lol.  even though there's a ton of jordan heads here in the tri-state, there's still a crapload of resellers out there 
exactly. even if theres a 5 dollar profit kids will buy them out and resell 
laugh.gif

on another note, i tweeted at nike abut the Mid City Pack and the FB Mints. "check your local retailers" 
mean.gif

PLEASE PLEASE BROSHES.

If you see them in stock and not a reseller, BUY up the stock!  And help other Broshes out in the forum for retail!  

Thats what my plan is going forward!  Buy out stock, get rewards for your credit card and help out others.  

F**K the resellers buying out stocks.  
mad.gif
+1

I am guessing TEAMROSHE does this already 
nthat.gif

If anyone is going to 21 and Mercer tomorrow and sees the City Pack "Tokyos" in a size 13, can one of you PM me ASAP? Thanks in advance!

I'll be there looking for the same size only for NYC. I'll let you know if I find anything. I'm not sure if they make them in our size though.

Last edited:
A lot of the Sheikhs in the Bay are taking pre-orders for mints. I am not sure if they are for whenever they get a new shipment or if they are personally ordering you a a pair.

Last edited:
Anyone got a spot around the South Bay area with Squadron? Got the mint's already but the Squadron's have been harder for me to find.

I still think this colorway is underrated.....rockin em today at the office

I'm takin these over the frackin Mint Roshes all day.  I tried the Mints on; FB's are nowhere near as comfortable as the OG's. Had to pass on the that hyperoshe - i shall save my body for the Mango V2's

I am a noob to Roshes. Just got a pair of squads at sheikh and saw the mints in person. They only had one pair that wasn't my size but do you know if other retailers are getting these sporadically soon like with the squadrons?

doubt it man lol.  even though there's a ton of jordan heads here in the tri-state, there's still a
crapload of resellers out there 

Damn I didn't want to believe that roshes were so popular out here in nyc, Nyc resellers are bums I hate them all. Messed up the jordan game, then nike sb, now roshes....no sneaker is safe lol

I still think this colorway is underrated.....rockin em today at the office

I'm takin these over the frackin Mint Roshes all day.  I tried the Mints on; FB's are nowhere near as comfortable as the OG's. Had to pass on the that hyperoshe - i shall save my body for the Mango V2's
Agree'd this is my favorite pair (the knickerbockers [dbl'd]) but I made sure I had double on the mints and BRWN/ORG Fbs. I believe the BRWN/ORG FBs are being slept on for the spring. I double my favor ties, that's just me...

**they may not be as comfy as the OGs but they are STILL comfy. 

Last edited:
can't wait to get my knicks in :pimp:

Yo, for all my norcal peeps, well at least the ones that I know are good money. I will be placing an order of OG roshes. PM if you need any.

I'm jealous of everyone who got the Squads.  I can't wait to get my pair.

Last edited:
So grateful for the people on this site. Copped a pair for my bro for his birthday couldn't have done it without you guys that helped! Very Grateful!

damn, haven't been successful of finding a pair of squadrons in 9.5 in the eastbay area. But good stuff to everyone who was able to get em!

Back
Top Bottom