ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey guys just found the forum looking up info on another shoe and started going through this thread. these look like some sweet kicks. just playing catch up i saw the squadron blues and those are prob my fav of the newer colors to release so far. saw the pics of a red one to but im guessing that it was an earlie release and would be a pain to track down, but look forward to talking with you guys and helping out when i can.
glad to have you. The red sails can be stock located or check urban outfitters.

Is there anybody who could help me get Squadron's in an 8-8.5? I have had no luck so far, all local retailers are sold out in my size and FNL took them out of my cart. Please PM me.

My buddy just sent his WIFE to go pick up my pair of squadron blues today after I told him I found one in stock but was stuck at work to go pick it up! 
pimp.gif

Now I owe him and need to find him a size 8.5... 
roll.gif

if you needed any more evidence the hype has kicked into another gear....went to a clippers game and was wearing the siren reds....cats were gawking em like they were a pair of South Beach 8's

Heard one dude whispering to his girl "man they came out with another colorway??"

He musta been a LeBron instagram inductee 

Heads up to my seattle heads...shiekh got the squadron blues in today, when i picked up my pair the guy said they got 1 size run total.

Question, did the squadron blues come out in a size 6? A homegirls of mine want them, but I didn't think they made em that small.

well do i need to tell u wear im gonna be later so u can see me wearing em lol. lets also be glad that we dont see many ppl wearing em, makes us stand out from the jordans and tims bunch

Lol. No need. Walking through brownsville is a danger in itself. I'll gladly stand out in my mints :smokin.
I'll let you know if I hear/see anything in regards to the other spring cws.

I think it's hilarious ppl think just because someone has a recent join date or doesn't contribute they are a reseller. I personally have been coming to this forum since 2002/2003. I just never contributed because most of the posts are useless stuff like: copped x3, instacop, fire, qft, or complaining about quality blah blah blah, etc. It's amazing the amount of crap you have to go through just to get some useful info around here.

But all this reseller nonsense made me join today so I could help some nor cal folks out in the 916. Well that and I saw the release info on the KD V Aunt Pearls a day before anyone even posted it in the KD V hread. Some serious slacking going on. So I stopped being lazy and created an account.

I have a spot that has FSR on the tarps, blk/gammas, and the squads. They also have one size 8 in the mints.If you are interested PM me and I'll pass along the info. I seriously considered buying the entire stock of squads to help out the folks on here, but changed my mind because I got worried about being stuck with all those shoes I don't want or need.

Props to bradbystereo for the local help!

+1

Got 1 pair of Squadrons from his spot and another at a different location.

I think I'm done until the Flywires come out but who knows.

Question, did the squadron blues come out in a size 6? A homegirls of mine want them, but I didn't think they made em that small.
I don't think Nike made a size 6 in the Squadrons blues.  I'm a size 7 and having a very hard time finding a pair in a size 7.  The smallest size that I've seen in store is a 7.5.

glad to see you guys are copping the squadrons with ease, well the vast majority of you. As to the "team roshe buying stock for their group" yeah we do that + family/friends, the same way you guys do it for each other. I can assure majority of the stock in the bay area that were cleaned out was by team roshe, myself personally at. Sorry if it was an inconvenience to any of you, but I'd be happy to lend a helping hand if you guys need it.  Love seeing all the positive vibes and helping hands. Keep it up, resellers will flop back to Jordans.

Also wondering if any of the broshes out there own any of the free runs. I always see everyone talking about how the roshes are the most comfortable shoe out there, but to me the frees are wayyyyy more comfortable. I picked up a pair Roshes for the rotation, but I just don't think they compare to the frees. The Roshes seem to only be good for walking around in whereas the frees I can rock casually, run in them, or for the gym. Not trying to hate, just wondering what the broshes thoughts are on this.

bay area broshes, I need a 9.5 in squadrons blue for a homie. so if you come across a pair and can cop. Please PM me. 

Also wondering if any of the broshes out there own any of the free runs. I always see everyone talking about how the roshes are the most comfortable shoe out there, but to me the frees are wayyyyy more comfortable. I picked up a pair Roshes for the rotation, but I just don't think they compare to the frees. The Roshes seem to only be good for walking around in whereas the frees I can rock casually, run in them, or for the gym. Not trying to hate, just wondering what the broshes thoughts are on this.

Thats exactly what I use and bought my Roshes for only. Walking around and just for straight comfort. I use my Freerun 2's for the gym as they are much more solid and built a little better for that kind of thing.

I was hooked on the free run + but once I had the roshes all I use the free run +'s for is work. Roshes > in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom