ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey people that PM others for info!

If you PM someone asking for info on Roshes and they give you good intel, REPLY BACK WITH A THANK YOU!!!   I had 6 people in the past few days PM me for locations in Houston and Dallas and I gladly gave them great info and even picked up a few pairs for them.  ONLY 2 out of the 6 in the past few days replied back with a thank you for helping them.  I even screened their post count and rep to make sure that they might not be resellers. The ones I picked up pairs for were the only ones that said thank you and I appreciate that.

There's a courtesy code that everyone needs to abide by.  Im going to screen my PMs a lot closer when anyone from Houston and Dallas PM me for any kind of info.  Saying a simple thank you for someone replying to your PM with valuable info goes a long way. Saying two simple words isn't hard.

Last edited:

If you PM someone asking for info on Roshes and they give you good intel, REPLY BACK WITH A THANK YOU!!!   I had 6 people in the past few days PM me for locations in Houston and Dallas and I gladly gave them great info and even picked up a few pairs for them.  ONLY 2 out of the 6 in the past few days replied back with a thank you for helping them.  I even screened their post count and rep to make sure that they might not be resellers. The ones I picked up pairs for were the only ones that said thank you and I appreciate that.

There's a courtesy code that everyone needs to abide by.  Im going to screen my PMs a lot closer when anyone from Houston and Dallas PM me for any kind of info.  Saying a simple thank you for someone replying to your PM with valuable info goes a long way. Saying two simple words isn't hard.
common courtesy +1

Agree. I admit, i've messaged some folks out here in socal for 'intel' and I always to remember to say a thank you for the info, even if that spot doesn't even have my size. 

It's just common courtesy IMO.

Agreed. I had like 7 people PM me today and pretty much every at least replied with a "Thank You". Except 1. :smh:

Just common courtesy, especially if YOU'RE the one asking for help.

Orange County heads I'm only allowed 2 pm. Sorry if I didn't get back to you. Trying to prevent resellers. Plenty of those snakes out here. Hope to contribute more.

I think its been said in here before, but I feel like the Squadrons are a millimeter smaller than my other OG mesh pairs...

Weird.
Could it be the insoles haven't broken in yet? I get what you're saying though, I think my stadium greens are the comfiest and my black sails seem a little tight. It's a little odd but minor differences haha

today's pick ups
nthat.gif
can't wait until mine arrive next week

Sushiguru or jleeishere30 if one of you could pm geoff2005 and let him know where that would be awesome. Thanks guys

Agreed just pm'ed out some info about squads in NYC and got one thank you. Smh.

I initially wamted the Tokyo City Pack, sadly no stores in my area are getting them, as far as I know so I went to Arden Mall (Sacramento) and picked up the last size 8 squadrons at shiekh. They have a few of the new releases there. Not sure what sizes though

Goodluck on your hunts everyone

happy.gif
Man you got a lucky kid. Dad takes him shopping for kicks with some good taste (obviously seeing your collection), gets to watch flicks on a triple digit screen, and is being raised with some good common sense. So glad the Roshe fam is comprised of people like you. Keep doing you! Like I said, the amount everyone works with one another, goes out of their way for one another, and is just straight up kind makes this an anomaly among online forums, especially regarding the typical shoe game. I love y'all guys.

People getting all bent over Team Roshe apps and exclusivity and commenting on snobbery need to just do some reading and check the character of folks here. Good stuff going on, even amongst the beasts and the drama coming from all over.

I think its been said in here before, but I feel like the Squadrons are a millimeter smaller than my other OG mesh pairs...

Weird.
Weird indeed because my squadron fits like my first run/broken-in sports red which both are looser than the 3 OG restock I got this year. 

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I'm new to the thread and was wondering why I can pm's again after It said I'm allowed two

Weird.
Could it be the insoles haven't broken in yet? I get what you're saying though, I think my stadium greens are the comfiest and my black sails seem a little tight. It's a little odd but minor differences haha

Could be.

It's just odd because I have 2 pairs and I swear that both left sneakers are smaller than the rights, :lol:.

Maybe its a mental thing because I saw someone say the Squadrons run a tad bit smaller.

It also could be because I was wearing my Flyknits today and they're a size 9.5 so these feel a little more snug.

Whatever, not really a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got there the guy said "What's the big deal with these shoes anyways? I don't even show these to customers."

My response: keep it that way please.

Lol
Haha i told the manager there to keep it on the low key for me hahah which I feel he does a pretty good job and helping me get my pairs and help me get my fellow broshes pairs also glad it all worked out for everyone on their pairs today and I'm always glad to help! the guys I gave my number to save it and I'll save yours so once I get the alert for any other releases such as the crimsons aka beaches aka mangov2 lol I'll get us some pairs! Also i got justin at UNDFTD las vegas on the look out for me on the city packs and a couple friends at nike town las vegas!

i can't the no socks thing so ill probly mess with some dress socks lol
never thought of that. Haha no socks is so comfy!
I wear boat shoes as other casual kicks occasionally, and dug the no-sock look and feel, but my feet are a bit grungy, especially in summer heat. I found out about these "loafer socks" or something, I think some major brands (Timberlands, other reputable companies) make these, but it's like $10 for a pair or two. Haha, they're hardly even half a sock! But at Wal-greens, I was directed to try their hell liner for chicks (lol no joke!) and it's worked out well. I feel a bit like I'm wearing foot panties, but at least I have something between my sweaty feet and shoes. They basically wrap up over your toes and your heels. Plus you get the benefit of feeling sockless too...Roshes definitely feel wonderful sockless.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/no-nonsense-ultra-low-liners-shoe-sizes-4-10/ID=prod6043286-product

I managed to get like 9 pairs of these for $3, so I figured I might as well try it, and it's been working pretty well. Although it's winter in Wisco right now, so I'm always bundled up...10* on the first day of spring isn't right, but it'll be all shorts and sun soon enough!

So heres an update on the gf,roshe and I.GF texted me to visit her at her place cause she wanted to talk and I thought "oh snap it's over,she's done with me".So I drove kinda nervously to her house lol and when I got to the front door,I started thinkin of all the things that I wanted to say before she blows up on me.When she opened the door,she had that upset,irritated look on her face like she wanted to punch me and without hesitation,the first thing that came out of my mouth "so did you get my shoes?" instead of "I apologize".bad move on my part lol.So the gf slams the door on me and I just stood there thinking "should i knock on the door or should I just leave".So I decided to wait for 5 mins just chillin by the door and then the door opened and saw her holding a shiekh bag.My eyes lit up with hapiness and excitement. I asked her If I can take a look in the bag and she shooked her head "nope" Then she told me "If you want your shoes,first you have to go to costco and buy me a bag of brookside dark chocolate blueberry and a box of ferrero rocher and a starbucks ice cream"So I ended up buying her those stuff and I got my shoes.and she didn't break up with me.Just a smack and pinch on my arm.[;

but I just wanna give a big thanks to EJ92153 for the post about the FSR squadronblue and SONIIC13 for texting me and keeping me updated on it.Without him texting me,I would've have known about the post and FSR CW at plaza.Also wanna thank jeff61883,blueloepard,ohmyyikes,luiscola(sorry If i mispell your username) and the rest for helping me out and lookin out for the squadronB.a big +++ to those guys.I will continue to look out for the other broshes in here that still need to cop their spring CW.I'll keep you guys updated.once again,Thank you guys.And in case my gf decides to lurks around here with my username,Thank you for picking up my pair!!You're the best!.well here's a pic of my SquadronB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom