ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so you want folks to go through 100 pages to find the answer when they can simply ask it again? Has nothing to do with laziness bro.

Ha, a lot of these answers to these questions aren't a 100 pages back. Example was everyone asking about the squadron on NDC if they were the same because they used a old picture. Answer was only what, 3-5 pages back? yet people kept asking over and over.

Last edited:
i went TTS got mine in yesterday. sz 10. tokyo and london. almost want to get the other two but may wait out a US release.

Came home from work to my Mid City TKOs from legit eBay seller id4shoes. Shipped Monday from Taiwan and arrived today. Hella fast. GF opened up the box and ishhh :smh: jpjp idk. Anyways, my "quick" review:

These kicks look beautiful. That hot punch really pops. If I were to compare it to a color it would be really close to Infrared. Hot punch is a tad bit brighter. The canvas around the toebox feels real soft, jean like. The mid panel is like a woodgrain print that feels like hard jeans. Swoosh is all stitched. Midsole is a bit firmer then OGs and they tend to curl up in the the toebox. Maybe its my pair but they're kinda pointy. The insole is way thinner than any of my other Roshes. Almost half as thick than the others. The fitment is TTS but a bit snug compared to OG mesh, the canvas is not as stretchy of course, but will feel much better after they're broken in. But this is how they feel to me because I have wide feet. For normal feet, I assume these will feel fine. Overall these are still a very comfortable shoe. Quality is good for a $85 sneaker.

Sorry for the crappy iP5 pics

Came home from work to my Mid City TKOs from legit eBay seller id4shoes. Shipped Monday from Taiwan and arrived today. Hella fast. GF opened up the box and ishhh :smh: jpjp idk. Anyways, my "quick" review:

These kicks look beautiful. That hot punch really pops. If I were to compare it to a color it would be really close to Infrared. Hot punch is a tad bit brighter. The canvas around the toebox feels real soft, jean like. The mid panel is like a woodgrain print that feels like hard jeans. Swoosh is all stitched. Midsole is a bit firmer then OGs and they tend to curl up in the the toebox. Maybe its my pair but they're kinda pointy. The insole is way thinner than any of my other Roshes. Almost half as thick than the others. The fitment is TTS but a bit snug compared to OG mesh, the canvas is not as stretchy of course, but will feel much better after they're broken in. But this is how they feel to me because I have wide feet. For normal feet, I assume these will feel fine. Overall these are still a very comfortable shoe. Quality is good for a $85 sneaker.

Thanks for the Dope review! Wondering if when other get this in, if someone could post pic with some denim.

Your review just made me want to cop this shoe even more! Thanks for posting an on foot

I'm just telling him the truth, I have been nothing but courteous to all of the new members, but it gets to the point where the same questions have been asked 10000 times. Like seriously, you can't read back a couple pages and find out yourself. The thing that pisses me off is when I answer a question for these guys, most of the time I don't even get a simple thank you in return. It's common curtesy dawg.

Hold up, you talkin' about being courteous to new members, but you joined in Feb 2013? :nerd:

Lol damn. I ask a simple question and I get called lazy. Before all this madness this thread was all about helping. Not all this flaming BS. Take tha shhh somewhere else man. Not everybody has time to read page to page like you. Ok cool guy ? Calm ur *** bro.

Thanks for the Dope review! Wondering if when other get this in, if someone could post pic with some denim.

Thanks bro. I'd wear denim, but because I don't wear skinnys to show off the shoe it would be pointless. I wear nothing but 514 slim straights.

Thanks bro. I'd wear denim, but because I don't wear skinnys to show off the shoe it would be pointless. I wear nothing but 514 slim straights.

haha, all good man. I hear you on that. Seem like roshes only look good with skinnys.

That soccer website just sent me an email saying their website displayed incorrect inventory info and cancelled my order.. Oh well 

Lol damn. I ask a simple question and I get called lazy. Before all this madness this thread was all about helping. Not all this flaming BS. Take tha shhh somewhere else man. Not everybody has time to read page to page like you. Ok cool guy ? Calm ur *** bro.

I hope you're not referring to me.

Awesome! just what i was waiting for.....can't wat to order mine!

Also...this thread is a JOKE now :smh: OP isn't even in here anymore :lol:

Last edited:
this thread went from 500 pgs to 800+ in like 3 weeks... crazy. 

Thanks psypha for the quick review on the TKO's. I'm looking forward in getting these off of nikestore next week.   

A HUGE Shoutout to member @eswank. Helped me pick up the Crimsons for me yesterday and Gamma greys today under retail and shipping them out as we speak. 
happy.gif

So after being trolled by Nike on today's "restock"

I was on the phone with a nike rep who was looking through her launch calendar files. (sounded like a nice mid aged white lady)

she was very sweet and helpful. but get this, she was looking for the Mints for me for like 8 minutes when she told me they were all gone, BUT she said that when she peaked at her files, she said that Nike is suppose to release the same CW in JULY. :nerd:

So I'm not so sure they are ALL GONE, just nike playing with their customers and releasing limited numbers to the public (maybe)
probably held back a good number of these in their factory or going to reproduce them like they did with the OG CW's.

Not 100% on this info, but thats what she had told me.

Back
Top Bottom