ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if this is legit or not but if you're a size 9.5, a pair of sirens just went up on eBay $89.99 with free shipping.  Sounds too good to be true but the seller looks legit to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nike-Ro...4094606?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43ba0b0a8e
Mailman came through with the package today
smile.gif

Sirens for $89.99. I couldn't pass! 9.5 a little more snug than my usual size 10 pairs but I can live with it. Unfortunately no OG box. Oh well, stadium greens & calypsos are up next!
Wow, you'd think I'd get a thank you for helping this guy get his sirens. Haha guess not

I'd love to get some black/sails...been wanting them since the start. Cybers are my go to shoe right now. All my roshes are 10.5 except sirens which are 10s...I'm only buying another pair off FNL because of the $20 winners circle so I can cop a pair for $53 shipped. Which pair would you guys choose now? I haven't seen any of the pairs online in person aside from the split pack and I don't like those.

Wait until the mangoV2's drop if you are coppin from FNL

Contemplating on painting the Swooshes dark blue to give it a stealth look. that's what I like about my black/sail and iguana. hmm

Last edited:
WOW! A Huge shoutout to member @eswank again for helping me pick these up for under retail! This by far is the best packaging I've ever received shoes in. Not Nike, Not finishline,  not zappos. Popcorn and inflatable packaging, completely professional. I was so fortunate to be able to work with someone who pays so much attention to details. Thank you Earl and may god bless you for serving our country! 
happy.gif

Anyone want to give me some pointers on painting soles and swoosh? Do I need to acetone both swoosh and soles prior to painting. PM me or just respond here. I went on youtube but all I could find were paintjobs on jordans and air forces. LMK! THANKS in advance!!

**btw I did buy angulus paint and everything else needed. I just need help on preparation

Last edited:
^^^I was waiting for a guinea pig 8) I have a small amount of black and some dark grey paint leftover so I want to see how yours turn out before I go out and buy the blue or just use what I got.

Last edited:
Anyone want to give me some pointers on painting soles and swoosh? Do I need to acetone both swoosh and soles prior to painting. PM me or just respond here. I went on youtube but all I could find were paintjobs on jordans and air forces. LMK! THANKS in advance!!

**btw I did buy angulus paint and everything else needed. I just need help on preparation
I would like to know as well! PM me too!

Back
Top Bottom