ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

not feeling the city packs with shorts. i think jeans are almost a necessity when it comes to mids
sick.gif

Not really feeling the city pack

The city pack reminds me of these Toms (circa 2010):

Last edited:
Not to be a ****, but I actually read this thread. Don't tell me I "slept". I have actual obligations that come before shoes. I've actually gotten pms from people trying to help, so why don't you keep your posts to something informative instead of uselessness.

What's funny?
You faked me out bro lol
Lol I told you they might still have pairs at your locals shiekhs.  But dam you got butthurt right quick and btw ordering shoes takes 5 mins tops so don't try and drop that obligations line on me, everyone has obligations, but they learn to manage their time

And for the record... The squadron's popped up on zappos VIP this week! Hasn't been up "for a good 1-2 weeks". Don't know what that guy is smoking, but totally a misinformed the post.
Then tell me how I ordered a size 10 two days ago and no I'm not VIP they had squadrons on zappos for the longest time.

Recent "lurker" turned member here
glasses.gif
. I could have sworn I used to have a NT ID many moons ago but can't seem to remember what email I used. Anyways, I stopped buying sneakers a couple of years ago when our house was robbed and my collection was wiped out. The bug finally hit me again with the Roshe's so here I am.

I missed out on the smaller sized Squads on zappos, but I'll keep looking.

My local FA in Miami has the Crimsons and Squads in stock in the larger sizes as of 12pm today.

So much better on the side. I wonder if the swoosh will stay on once reapplied?
eyes.gif
I'm wondering too what kind of glue was used. I purchased some fabric glue a while ago for a separate project that was supposed to withstand washing and wonder what this person used here...

Then tell me how I ordered a size 10 two days ago and no I'm not VIP they had squadrons on zappos for the longest time.
dude they dropped like 4 days ago on VIP then became available to public (non-VIPs) a day after. They haven't been sitting on zappos for "weeks".

Last edited:
I'm wondering too what kind of glue was used. I purchased some fabric glue a while ago for a separate project that was supposed to withstand washing and wonder what this person used here...

On his instagram he said he used an iron, wetcloth and super glue :lol:

Anyone living in LA that's looking for some mints, let me know. Know of a place in the west LA area that dropped this morning. PMs only to avoid making it a big deal on this thread. =)

Got the only size 9, btw.

I ordered from Finishline (mints) when they released 2 sz 10 still say's processing called Finishline they said they don't have anymore sz 10 in the warehouse so it most likely will be canceled :smh:

bay area folks: footaction at southland and eastridge (possibly serramonte too) just got the squadrons in store. i ended up buying a pair at southland since UPS lost my damn NDC order. southland also had the crimsons, but i didnt ask for available sizes.

didnt realize the restocks for the black/red 11s were still going on this weekend, since there was a line outside shoe palace (for raffle winners i'm guessing). thankfully none of that was going at footaction. just walked in, used a $10 off $50 or more coupon code that i got awhile ago, and was out in less than 5 minutes. :nthat:

^
Are all of these supposed to be hard to find or something because they are just sitting in foot action where I'm from .. I walked in yesterday And got my crimsons and squadron blues yesterday easily size 10

Back
Top Bottom