ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Possible Nike ID featured options?

Last edited:
Local FootAction got in the Squadrons in FSR. This is their set up after the receiving them.

Anybody down for a quick trip to FootAction or Finishline to get me some Sport Reds and Black Sails? I'm dyin over here. Can't find them anywhere. Europe <<< all.

nerd.gif

I placed an order online a couple hours ago for the Squadrons on FNL and spoke to the rep, she said I will be refunded when it ships. But since the price has gone back to normal... Will they just deny the discount now?

Just received my mints last night...

Glad I copped at retail. Definitely, not worth the resell price of $120-$150...
mean.gif
 like someone mentioned a couple weeks ago.

Still, they do look nice... but not for a penny over retail...

Last edited:
I really hope that teal sole is an option for nike ID

Squads arrived yesterday. By far my favorite pair that I own. 

I placed an order online a couple hours ago for the Squadrons on FNL and spoke to the rep, she said I will be refunded when it ships. But since the price has gone back to normal... Will they just deny the discount now?

Told me the same thing with the tarps. Got them today and it was a hassle to get them to honor it. :smh:

Just got my NYC's in. The pink pops. It's a lot brighter than I anticipated.

The toe box does have a weird wrinkle though. I'm sure it'll go away in a few wears.

Again, I apologize for the ****** iPhone quality of the photo.

Last edited:
Told me the same thing with the tarps. Got them today and it was a hassle to get them to honor it.
mean.gif
The rep said it was noted on my account, hopefully it is smooth sailing then.... Now I regret and wish I did a phone order instead.

Just got my NYC's in. The pink pops. It's a lot brighter than I anticipated.

The toe box does have a weird wrinkle though. I'm sure it'll go away in a few wears.

Again, I apologize for the ****** iPhone quality of the photo.
Did you by any chance order them from CrookedTongue?

Back
Top Bottom