ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

name="SanFran7" url="/t/332028/roshe-run-id-april-2013-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/28620#post_17584373"]Long time lurker, first post. Women's Roshe Run for 39.99 at Lebanon Clearance Center. Saw a good amount.
[/quote]

hmmmm...do clearance stores ship? looking for sz 6.5 or 7 for the wifey.

good looking out

Last edited:
Yeah, I was told the same exact thing but, when I called them they didn't see anything noted.
laugh.gif
So what did you do in the end to get them to honour the deal? *Need to prepare myself cause I have a feeling it is going to happen to me as well
mean.gif

Last edited:
So what did you do in the end to get them to honour the deal? *Need to prepare myself cause I have a feeling it is going to happen to me as well :smh:

if they dont i'd hang up and try another rep :lol:

this is how i do it w att if they dont give me what i want

Yeah, I was told the same exact thing but, when I called them they didn't see anything noted. :lol:
So what did you do in the end to get them to honour the deal? *Need to prepare myself cause I have a feeling it is going to happen to me as well :smh:

When you call if they give you a run around just ask them to transfer you to a supervisor. You'll probably get transferred to voicemail. Leave voicemail with you info. The guy that called me was super cool. Got it done in 3 minutes. I got a run around from the reps though. "There's no history here showing this shoe was ever $59.99". I told them I'd email a screen shot and whatever but, still wouldn't budge. Wasted a hour talking to those suckers. :smh:

Have there been any benefits of being on Team Roshe so far? I heard Calypso's and Mango's were distributed to all the members.

Just bought the total crimsons at 34th st footaction. They let me use the footlocker bday coupon, cant complain for 60.

Any Of You Dudes Unhappy With The Mint FB's After Having Them In Hand, And Sitting On A Size 10..... I'd Be HAPPY To Take Them Off Your Hands :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Have there been any benefits of being on Team Roshe so far? I heard Calypso's and Mango's were distributed to all the members.

You get a heady elite super special bit of eCred to put in your NT sig and boast about on Instagram to the hundreds of people you show off your shoe collection to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom