ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw these on eBay... I actually really like them.
Would have been better if these came out instead of the tonal, might have actually gotten a pair.

Definitely co-sign here. Tonals have absolutely NO appeal to me... more for you guys.

I'd love to see that pair w/ a black or grey sole... :nerd:

I couldn't even mess w/ those all white joints. mesh too??? I'd get em dirty right outta the box. :lol:

I ordered a pair of squadrons from NDC but I preferred to order from FNL anyone located in the 951 area and need them pm me ! If not I will be returning them to my local nike outlet

sneaker politics just had the mints available for $81 shipped...

gone...the search continues
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know this may have been answered before but can someone tell me the differences b/w the old black and white colorway and the new one? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

I know this may have been answered before but can someone tell me the differences b/w the old black and white colorway and the new one? Would really appreciate it, thanks!
New one has a grey swoosh instead of a white one. New one has a grayish sole. It's light, but not white. Also, the insole is hyper blue instead of volt.

No need to get both. Same material

Imma rookie but from what I see the check is different shade I think and the check on the tongue of the show is grey on OG it is black.

anyone correct me if i am wrong.

New one has a light grey sole and a lighter swoosh. The old one obviously darker swoosh and a white (sail) sole. The insoles are also different colors. The new one is hyper blue.

Got my Mint FB's yesterday in the mail from the first drop on FNL. Found it interesting that there was a shipping receipt in the box with a store number in Buffalo, NY. I suspect that FNL had to get some pairs from stores sent back to the warehouse to fulfill online orders. Maybe this means some FNL's will have them in store; just putting that out there. 

Got my Mint FB's yesterday in the mail from the first drop on FNL. Found it interesting that there was a shipping receipt in the box with a store number in Buffalo, NY. I suspect that FNL had to get some pairs from stores sent back to the warehouse to fulfill online orders. Maybe this means some FNL's will have them in store; just putting that out there. 

It's a known fact FNL uses stock from their individual stores to fulfill orders. Not just only their warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom