ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mmmm....don't really see how renderings derail anything.  It's on topic and it's a positive flow direction for the thread; much better than the hypebeastin and trolling that was rampant here a couple days ago.  I don't think the separate iD thread is even really necessary.  This is Roshe central, and iD's fall under that umbrella in this case.  I could see why it might be necessary for other models, but I think it's fine here. 
It's not about derailing at all, it just keeps the thread a bit neater and it's nice to just have a thread dedicated to id, this is not a new concept in any way.
It's hard enough keeping up with meaningful posts when there are so many wasted posts during the times when hype is at a high (ie mints and upcoming Beach/Crimson). Imagine all of the stupid requests and trolling coupled with an endless stream of pics coming through...who has time to sift through that much "info" to find one post that may actually matter???

Exactly

I made a rosheid thread yesterday

These last three pgs alone are littered with dope id pics..

niketalk.com/t/332028/roshe-run-id-april-2013-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/29100#post_17594575

Exactly

I made a rosheid thread yesterday

These last three pgs alone are littered with dope id pics..

niketalk.com/t/332028/roshe-run-id-april-2013-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/29100#post_17594575
Yah I don't really care either way. I usually find the info I need regardless

mean.gif
 at the RSVP sniper... 

De beatup got me good on that post. I had caused some noise about the nickname. I do feel that the yeezy reference ultimately makes the shoe harder to obtain but I understand that it is a trivial pursuit.

Still some sizes left of the Tarps and Squads at BTNC in Fullerton for the OC heads. Check them out at

Beatnic
203 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton CA 92832

Got my Mint FB's yesterday in the mail from the first drop on FNL. Found it interesting that there was a shipping receipt in the box with a store number in Buffalo, NY. I suspect that FNL had to get some pairs from stores sent back to the warehouse to fulfill online orders. Maybe this means some FNL's will have them in store; just putting that out there.
I mentioned that yesterday... FNL mng told me they would get them just not sure when yet.

Size 8 Mangos going for $139 plus $35 shipping on eBay right now.

Edit: Size 13 Sirens going for $170 with free shipping on eBay as well.

Size 9 Sirens for $150 shipped on eBay.

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward, CA
Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ? It all started last year of spring when I was roaming around at the mall with my girlfriend, I first saw them at shiekh and shoe palace but decided not to get them because I didn't know anything about the shoe, but when we came back I decided to try them on and instantly fell in love with it and got the Cybers instead of Sirens and Black/Sail. At that time I was broke and didn't get a chance to get the others but when I got the money they're all gone and regret not getting them and throughout the year I was on the hunt for other colorway but didn't get a chance getting them because I don't wanna pay over retail over them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ? I like how simple it is for me overall I just wanna dressed simple that's why probably I got this shoe, also love how you don't care if the shoe get dirty because you can clean them right away, I just like to maintain all of my shoe clean as possible. This is probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever got and collected.

When I was browsing Roshe it lead me to Niketalk, I've decided to join this thread to get some information to where I can get more colorways. I only got Cybers last year and throughout this year I've added more to it. I would like to thank this community because of you guys I wouldn't be able add more shoe to my collection and to TeamRoshe who built this community and help others too. I'll do my best as I can to help to contribute to this community. Thank you for taking your time reading my application.

My Collection.

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward, CA
Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ? It all started last year of spring when I was roaming around at the mall with my girlfriend, I first saw them at shiekh and shoe palace but decided not to get them because I didn't know anything about the shoe, but when we came back I decided to try them on and instantly fell in love with it and got the Cybers instead of Sirens and Black/Sail. At that time I was broke and didn't get a chance to get the others but when I got the money they're all gone and regret not getting them and throughout the year I was on the hunt for other colorway but didn't get a chance getting them because I don't wanna pay over retail over them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ? I like how simple it is for me overall I just wanna dressed simple that's why probably I got this shoe, also love how you don't care if the shoe get dirty because you can clean them right away, I just like to maintain all of my shoe clean as possible. This is probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever got and collected.

When I was browsing Roshe it lead me to Niketalk, I've decided to join this thread to get some information to where I can get more colorways. I only got Cybers last year and throughout this year I've added more to it. I would like to thank this community because of you guys I wouldn't be able add more shoe to my collection and to TeamRoshe who built this community and help others too. Thank you for taking your time reading my application.

My Collection.

Fellow custom Giants Roshes (haha), good luck!

Back
Top Bottom