ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

From where? But congrats on your pick up
eBay, searched black/red roshe instead of sirens
laugh.gif
guy didn't know what he had. 

Still pretty nice custom job 
smokin.gif
, but why the red laces you just like em or is it give it more of the steelers cw?
thanks man, red laces were just layin around the house. you can tell theyre abnormally thick laces and too long too. didnt even see my steelers hat until i was drying up the paint.
...could've just gotten gold laces.
...i started painting when it was about hit midnight...like i said above the red laces were just layin around thats why i decided to throw em on there. im sure majority of us have a higher percentage of having extra red laces than gold...

Blk speckled finally up!!! Just ordered a sz 11, hopefully they aren't too tight as I am a true 10.

The 11 will be more like a 9.5 men's and they'll be a bit more narrow

I have a 12 in my cart and debating on pulling the trigger...

Last edited:
The 11 will be more like a 9.5 men's and they'll be a bit more narrow

I have a 12 in my cart and debating on pulling the trigger...

Unfortunately the 11.5 are gone already, I figure if I wear them with laces loosened and dri fit socks I can cope. Lets hope I'm right.

Personally I was always told womens' sizes were 2 sizes up from mens. SOME shoes run 1.5 but to be safe its 2 sizes ...

if only they made womens size 14
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I wish I knew the conversion my first women's roshe, first women's shoe in my whole life

Not life or death here. I have the blue and orange specks. Definitely go 1.5 if you can. No 11.5 so I went with 12 and they fit a Lil big and I'm a true size 10 Roshe. If anything you can always return it. Nike has a good return policy.

Back
Top Bottom