ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

whats up fellow broshes.. Well im on vaca in texas in the killgore/longview area to see my family decided to head to their mall heard they had a footaciton so fingers were crossed. Walked in to the mall went to footaction and sitting there were all the FB releases including the fresh mint aka yeezy, the total crimson, tarps, squadron blue, the black and sail, and one other color way but can not remember what it is.. In a hysteria i asked what sizes they have in any of them and they said all sizes... so long story short i was able to get my pair of yeeshees and total crimsons for under retail with employee disc. 
tongue.gif
. going to pick up another fresh mint tomorrow.. just giving a heads up to any body near here that wants any of those color ways for retail.. cheers 
happy.gif

Paid around $160 for mine. Still a steep price but basically the price of a pair of jordans. Shoes are meant to worn and not stocked up in your closet collecting dust lol
Yeah I don't wear jordans, most pair of shoes I've ever had in my life at once is right now since I got 4 pairs of roshes I wear, my two chucks, and loafers.  Your last sentence is exactly why I'll probably never buy calpysos. 

You can't really call it preference when your avi is a picture of Calypso's.
yes he can call it preference. lol. if he prefers calypsos, so be it. He's just thoughtful enough to accept that others might prefer squads over calypsos. 

i said it before and i'll say it an infinite amount of times in this thread, but: to each his own. 

yes he can call it preference. lol. if he prefers calypsos, so be it. He's just thoughtful enough to accept that others might prefer squads over calypsos. 

i said it before and i'll say it an infinite amount of times in this thread, but: to each his own. 
I feel you. I just thought it was hypocritical that's all. You're right. To each his own and that's why I disagreed with him.

lol shady *** seller on eBay tryna ghost bid me a few days ago. call him out on it and said the dude he was selling to gave him the wrong email and that he just sent an invoice. BS though, cause why would the listing be still up? 
mean.gif

To anyone who wears dry denim, do they bleed onto the lighter color ways? Like the crimsons?

I wore some year old nudies with my sport reds and got denim stains on them. Threw them in the washer and a lot of it actually came off. First time I've experienced denim stains coming off of a shoe :lol: I still would recommend taking some caution though because it might be rare for that to happen.

Got my NYCs in ... bout to return them. SolarsofMocs are a better shoe for me. These Roshes are too stiff.

I wore some year old nudies with my sport reds and got denim stains on them. Threw them in the washer and a lot of it actually came off. First time I've experienced denim stains coming off of a shoe
laugh.gif
I still would recommend taking some caution though because it might be rare for that to happen.
damn, i was actually specifically talking about my nudies, i think ill keep them away from my crimsons, thank you

Mints available on proper long beach.

Im not trying to drive out that far so if you live in L.A defintley hit that up tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Would appreciate if someone gets me either 11 or 11.5 for retail tho :tongue:

Last edited:
Just curious, has anyone ID'ed the "Calypso Lites" I see plenty of "where can I find" posts but no mention of anyone opting for the variant. I opened up an eBay page with the OG and compared to the ID and they're not very far off in comparison.

Just curious, has anyone ID'ed the "Calypso Lites" I see plenty of "where can I find" posts but no mention of anyone opting for the variant. I opened up an eBay page with the OG and compared to the ID and they're not very far off in comparison.
the sole is a dead give away. Green and blue.

You were looking at the wrong thing.  The prices are very far off in comparison

Hello fellow NT members, been lurking for a bit on here and decided to join the fun. Do these fit true to size? They appear very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom