ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Debating between tarps and squads. Any suggestions?
Get both. 
laugh.gif

also, if anyone can help me find some GPX Florals in a size 9, in all colorways, i'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
So my friend from Miami went looking to buy his first pair of Roshe's yesterday and came up! He went to the mall and found one last pair of Sport Red's in his size that weren't displayed on the wall at Champs. He then asked if they PM other stores and one employee said "only Foot Locker". Then he thought "BS" and went straight to the manager and gave a little "speech" about how they were the "last ones, not displayed on the wall, etc."

Manager was like "OK" and my friend was able to PM Zappos for $55 on the Sport Reds. I've never tried asking shoe stores to PM other stores (especially online ones) since I buy most of my shoes online, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try?? Probably YMMV though.. :tongue:

Hey broshes i have a sratch on my sport red's swoosh is there anyway to get it off???
Acetone?
So my friend from Miami went looking to buy his first pair of Roshe's yesterday and came up! He went to the mall and found one last pair of Sport Red's in his size that weren't displayed on the wall at Champs. He then asked if they PM other stores and one employee said "only Foot Locker". Then he thought "BS" and went straight to the manager and gave a little "speech" about how they were the "last ones, not displayed on the wall, etc."

Manager was like "OK" and my friend was able to PM Zappos for $55 on the Sport Reds. I've never tried asking shoe stores to PM other stores (especially online ones) since I buy most of my shoes online, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try?? Probably YMMV though..
tongue.gif
Most likely only got that "PM" because it was technically a display pair. Which they have to sell at a lower price.

Haven't posted in here in a few days. Been anticipating my NYC and Paris mids to come in tomorrow from NDC. That free shipping takes days :smh:

Last edited:
Just bought my first pair of roshes! Been keeping up with this thread for a while and thought it was finally time to contribute now that I've got my first pair. Got my gammas from FNL :smile:  A bit tight on the sides though. I know that these are supposed to loosen up after a while but is it significant? Trying to buy another pair online but debating whether get a .5 size up or not. 

If you're going to wear them a LOT, almost make them beaters....they'll loosen up a lot IMO, at least my cybers did. However, if you just want to wear them every once in a while, never really putting in a lot of work to that specific pair, go up .5. Hope that helps and made sense.

Goddammit to whoever bought the mangos that were on ebay for $50. Was waiting on the seller to send better pics cause it was hard to tell if they were authentic or not
Theyre fakes and he wouldn't send me pics even in the ones on their you can tell it's fake beside no sole, size tag is clearly on back

Boston-area peeps...

Champs in the Burlington Mall had all 4 of the spring CWs (gamma/squads/tarps/TCs) - it was too busy in there to get sizes.

Finish Line in that same mall has the Sprite FBs.

Urban Outfitters had 1 size 11 Iguana with a stain on the toebox of the left shoe.  Looked a little more serious than a trip through the wash would solve, but who knows?

Other than ebay/kixify/craigslist where can I find roshes for sale? I'm having no luck with the kicks in my sig 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom