ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lace swap

That video did the V2 no justice...

Probably because dude decided to wear white ankle socks with them 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

attempting to order OG mangos for myself through frugirls. It shows $58 USD before shipping, anybody know how much do they charge for shipping for 1 pair of shoes?

Last edited:
most if not all of the links posted are fake shoes do not buy unless you want the Dear Fake email!!!

Last edited:
On Frugirls, When you generate your order you put country as in "America" right? not United States Minor Outlying Islands? Just wanted to make SURE cause i usually put in United States instead of America. lol.

the colorway is says some sort of crimson.... the sole in person in sunlight is more on the pink side

They would look better if they had more pink. In between the v1 and v2.

they are not the mango's, stop comparing them to mango's? if you like the sole on the mango's, go get the mango's?

I, for one, love the colors of the "Beaches"

they are not the mango's, stop comparing them to mango's? if you like the sole on the mango's, go get the mango's?

I, for one, love the colors of the "Beaches"
This...

Once you see the "Beaches" in person you'll see that it's a totally different shoe... They both are beautiful in their own regard... I love my "Beaches" and for once I win with FNL, since I received my shoes in two days after ordering...

Damn tmall/frugirls is back on topic again... I suggest everyone start getting their pairs quick before China dries out in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom