ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Since everyone is on the topic of their girlfriend's or "wifey" status 
roll.gif
 The speckles I picked up from the NDC restock the other day came in earlier today. Went out to snap some pics of them, and these are sick. The wifey definitely loves them! 

I'm looking forward to un-DS'ing my Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson tomorrow at work on casual Friday! I wore my Sport Red a few weeks ago and had a lot of people commenting on my sneakers and how bright red they were. Lucky for them I don't have the Bright Crimsons. 
laugh.gif

Anyone here from Hawaii? Gonna be heading out there and trying to figure out if there was if any shoe spots to hit up?

Also still tryna figure which roshes Imma bring out there and haven't even began to pack yet! Probably gonna choose V2's as one of em maybe speed yellows?

3 times? I'd just like to see my size pop up once! :lol:

Lol I was coincidently here when they dropped on NDC and when they had restocks with a FSR but passed because i was afraid how they wud look on me lol but don't give up hopefully another restock happens and other spots starts carrying them or you can wait for these

Anyone here from Hawaii? Gonna be heading out there and trying to figure out if there was if any shoe spots to hit up?

Also still tryna figure which roshes Imma bring out there and haven't even began to pack yet! Probably gonna choose V2's as one of em maybe speed yellows?
I am, what island you heading to?

Oahu then Maui

How much is your trip? I've been wanting to go with the wifey. But airfare and hotel is so expensive. Anything under $600 for everything per person I'll book right away! Went 6 years ago and it was $330 a person dirt cheap!

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
 + 1 on jeff.He keeps me updated on the roshes(sales,new release,etc etc) and also helps out whenever I'm lookin for a pair.he's a good dude on my book.good luck bro.

Oahu then Maui
Well I'm from Maui and we don't have any shoe spots that I know of, but Oahu definitely have some shoe spots, should check up on spots called TruestHi that have heat and Kicks Hi, other than that idk any but hoped I helped.

How much is your trip? I've been wanting to go with the wifey. But airfare and hotel is so expensive. Anything under $600 for everything per person I'll book right away! Went 6 years ago and it was $330 a person dirt cheap!

Pretty pricey. Flight R/T from SF to Oahu, the Oahu to Maui, the Maui back to SF about $600 each R/T. Hotel you can get pretty cheap be expect it to be pretty crappy. We decided to do a Studio for Oahu and a Nice Resort in Maui.

Check out Airbnb.com and Vrbo.com for spot to rent when there!

Well I'm from Maui and we don't have any shoe spots that I know of, but Oahu definitely have some shoe spots, should check up on spots called TruestHi that have heat and Kicks Hi, other than that idk any but hoped I helped.

You have bro, much appreciated!

Jeff is the man. I thought we already had you in.
laugh.gif

+1
+1 for Jeff!
Jeff has helped me just about since the time I joined NT. I am not a long time member, have never been on NT till I got into Roshes early this year. Like Blue said he is a great contributor to the community: He has kept me up to date on information that I may or may not have seen on the thread. One of many things I appreciate about this dude is that he has informed me on the Bloomingdales sale on the DFW while I was on my looong journey back home after college. He txt'd me along the way and even called Bloomingdale's himself to try to get me the discount code that other members were receiving. Unfortunately I was not able to get them before they sold out but just the fact that he took the time out of this schedule to make several calls for me was just out of this world. HE is what this Roshe Community is all about. He has never hesitated to pass on information small or big and has always been positive in the thread and for that I am greatly appreciative for his work!

GOOD LUCK JEFF!
+1.

Texted me at 2am to let me know NDC restocked black speckles. All aroud good guy and a contributor to our RosheFam Group Chat.

+ 1 on jeff.He keeps me updated on the roshes(sales,new release,etc etc) and also helps out whenever I'm lookin for a pair.he's a good dude on my book.good luck bro.

Thanks guys really appreciate the help.

Since everyone is on the topic of their girlfriend's or "wifey" status 
roll.gif
 The speckles I picked up from the NDC restock the other day came in earlier today. Went out to snap some pics of them, and these are sick. The wifey definitely loves them! 
Lmao "wifey". Terrible...I remember kids back in middle school called their girlfriends that

]

Oahu here, only real spot is Kicks. Other than that we have a HoH now

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward CA
Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?
It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?
I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
+1 good luck Jeff

Watch out for those fake size 8 calypsos on ebay. Pretty obvious they're fake but just putting it out there in case. Don't try to be sly bidding on them and and thinking you got a pair of calypsos for a steal lol

Back
Top Bottom