ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WDYWT

NRG Black Anthracite imo the underrated shoe
man i need me some of these
I already posted links last week of where to buy those premiums for retail. Click the 1st link and enjoy
pimp.gif

Last edited:
well they charged my card already and hell I was the first one they better ship mine damnit!
I just spoke to the UO and if you ordered from a store directly, like placing a phone order, more than likely it's not in their corporate system. Only the store in which you ordered it from will have the details of your order. So i called the store i ordered from and they said it was shipped out this morning. They can also give you a tracking number too.

i about about to get my first pair of roshe runs, they look really good in the picks, hope they are as comfortable as they look

Got my first pair of Roshe's just 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked! They're so comfortable, it's crazy! Def will be picking up multiple pairs as they release and am going to try and find some of the dope colorways that I missed out on last year.

FIRST OFF, WELCOME. COTDAMN IT WELCOME...

Might pick up the Tarps instead of Iggys.. Mainly for the sole factor even though the shoe is pretty blah.. The bright sole is different compared to all these Sail whites... 

I just spoke to the UO and if you ordered from a store directly, like placing a phone order, more than likely it's not in their corporate system. Only the store in which you ordered it from will have the details of your order. So i called the store i ordered from and they said it was shipped out this morning. They can also give you a tracking number too.
appreciate the info ill hit up the store..

Congrats bro, but I got mine within next day of ordering. And I live in LA.

Congrats again Broshe
Nice!!  I live in the Bay Area and it only took an extra day.  

I'm kind of pissed...I didn't realize that there was a TR sticker in the envelope and accidentally cut it in half.  SMH

Last edited:
3 weeks. but it was for space jams not roshes. 
DAMNNNNN. Hella long. Well I guess its just my impatient self, but its already been a day being in customs. I always thought theyd be release in a matter of hours cause my frugirls shipment was like that. I dont know, guess ill just wait

If any little foots still need some of the og cws from last year, shoot me a pm. I may be able to help.

If you can get me og black sail size 8 for retail plus shipping, I'll be forever thankful. I have the most tragic story with these og black sail and now I want it more than ever

Never posted in this thread bc it moves so damn fast lol. Just want to know how long IDs usually take. A month? Thanks in advance

Never posted in this thread bc it moves so damn fast lol. Just want to know how long IDs usually take. A month? Thanks in advance
Some people got them in a month... Some before... My third pair finally came in today after ordering on April 10th.. First two pairs came in a week ago or so.

I've heard some good things and I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Roshes. How do these compare comfort wise to full length Air Max or a Lunar sole?

Nice!!  I live in the Bay Area and it only took an extra day.  

I'm kind of pissed...I didn't realize that there was a TR sticker in the envelope and accidentally cut it in half.  SMH
Hold up, hold up, hold up. Your's came with a sticker?! 

I've heard some good things and I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Roshes. How do these compare comfort wise to full length Air Max or a Lunar sole?
Slightly better than full air max.. The full mesh up covering your feet adds the bonus which lets your feet flex and breathe.
Hold up, hold up, hold up. Your's came with a sticker?! 
Which is now cut up haha.

Back
Top Bottom