ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I feel so bad for you guys being the MOST COMMON size in the freakin world!! LOL 
roll.gif
tongue.gif
im a sz 8.5 or 9 :D help me find calypsos!

LOL Theres this one thing I learned that makes them pretty easy to get....

Drake taught it to me.. its through this process called...YOLO. 

LOL jkjk dont do that thats way too much. But you know, if you ever have one of those IDGAF moments, and youre gonna splurge on something worthless like gambling..cop em 
nthat.gif

Lol I've pretty much accepted the fact that ill never own them. Unless I go to Australia one day soon and magically bump into them at some small mom n pop shop lol.

LOL Theres this one thing I learned that makes them pretty easy to get....

Drake taught it to me.. its through this process called...YOLO. 

LOL jkjk dont do that thats way too much. But you know, if you ever have one of those IDGAF moments, and youre gonna splurge on something worthless like gambling..cop em 
nthat.gif
it's not gambling when you win. it's winning! praise the Charlie Sheen god!

yeah, i always use EMS. you can use the tracking number on the usps site as well fyi. ems is really fast compared to finishline/ndc/etc haha.

Yea sadly it is. I asked about DHL bc it's usually way faster than EMS but more expensive of course.

Hey guys. Remember those cuffed h&m sweats? Well I still couldn't find them, but I found an alternative. They're from a place called cotton on. An Australian based company. Unfortunately they only had my size in navy. Nonetheless I like em. Let me know if you guys want a video review.

Last edited:
Is it me or do this run tight I got my usual sz 12 in these as I would in any of my kicks. also the insole with the riggeds on them is there any specific reason for that?

If nothing else, the mango's are $153 shipped. That's about as cheap as you'll find them anywhere these days. Even the sirens aren't the worst deal. Honestly, that's probably a bit much for the stadiums and speed yellows though.
You are not digging deep enough. I constantly see OG mangos go for $140 shipped ranging from size 8-9.5. I even passed on OG mangos for $100 shipped. All team roshe marketplace posts up now a days are WTB and WTS of stadiums, sirens, and mangos.
Which UO? I chatted with online rep and said they are all sold out. Looking for 9.5 iguanas
UO rep is full of ****. Many of them don't know anything. My story on getting some black sails just solidify that statement. Ordered black sails when it restocked a week ago. My friend ordered same time. Mine got cancelled and was told out of stock. Next hour after cancellation, same size stock pops back up on UO site. My friend receives his pair from UO.com. I email an angry letter to UO and they told me they never restocked them, in which case I emailed them a copy of my friends order/shipping confirmation. I get an apology letter. Then i contact a UO rep through their online chat, and they told me theres stock at a UO in the city. I drive an hour to the city and the UO told me they don't have stock and haven't had it in a while. The employee there did a stock locate and showed me no stock within 15 miles. I send another angry email complaining about the useless rep that lied to me about the city UO having stock and making me drive an hour to a disappointment. I then call UO and asked them where else can i find it, and they told me there is no UO in the country that has them. Next day, I contact another UO rep through their online chat and did another stock locate. They told me a UO in orlando has them. I call that UO up and they did have it in stock so i ordered it through them. Free shipping $75 though. I get an shipping confirmation but it shows a different SKU and a size 13 roshe run. I call that orlando UO again and they told me that they can't find the SKU for the black sails so they did whatever SKU but they confirmed they are shipping me the black sails in my size. Same day, some NT member posts here that he did a stock locate for some sails and red sports and gets a order confirmation showing a different sku and a size 13 as well. I'm guessing UO reps can't stock locate these shoes because the stores are having difficulty entering the right SKU number for IN STOCK for the system to update. The same day my black sails shipped is the same day i get this email response:

Hello Jun,

Unfortunately the Nike Roshe Run Sneaker is no longer available through the stores, website or catalog. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not have plans to reorder this item. We are continually evolving our offerings to keep current with the latest styles and trends.

which is full of **** since I JUST ordered them and had it shipped to my house.  That goes to show you how unknowledgeable UO reps are.

END RANT

on another note, whoever is asking about the iguanas. PM me, and i will give you the UO that has them in stock and you can try to do a "ship to home". I went to that same UO with the info provided by the rep saying there are sails, instead i find iguanas

Lol those tie dye joints going for 200+ on eBay who would seriously buy them for that price :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom