ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.
Size :10
Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.
Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!

Nice collection! Hope you make it!

yeah I like all my simple roshe runs. Don't like most customs thats not what roshes are about. But to each their own.

Word roshes look good when they have simple colors, all these safaris, camos and leopards just ruins the simplicity of it and makes it something it's not. Take the sunset and those speed yellow customs. Both really loud customs but out of the two the sunset is the cleanest and most simple custom I've see thus far. But it's just my opinion everyone has there own.

Last edited:
GL LuisScola. Your collection allows you to wear a different pair of Roshes every day of the month... Just thinking about that is wild.

Those speed yellow customs are a dope idea but it looks like a ketchup stain to me. Props though b/c i'm sure kevineg6 loves em and in the end who are they for? They're for personal pleasure and if you enjoy whose opinion matters?

Luiscola...dope *** collection bro. Gl on making TR.

But on the other hand, psypha those red bottom customs are A-OK with me.

Thanks man but bad news...I wore them earlier today and when getting into the car I kicked the side panel and scuffed the paint off the side. I just finished peeling off the rest of the paint. Came off rather easy. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Still gonna wait for that grey/white pair....

Last edited:
Just realized how bad my black sails soles are looking :lol: . Should've picked up an extra pair, on the hunt now :nerd: . Have a pair of gammas sitting as a back up but i just dont like em as much :lol:

Repped. My dude Andrew has been nothing but helpfull to me.
Thanks Brandon! 
+1 For Scola!

sick dude, sick collection, and seems like a down to earth guy. Hope you make it bro!
thanks! I hope i make it!
Good Luck to Luiscola! Been helpful with info on this thread. Dope collection, nice customs and dammmmnn... I wish I could get my hands on some samples. Those puke green pairs you have and the other blue/white samples are very nice! 

thanks stussy! hope to join the ranks!
+1 to this, his posts are always helpful and respectful. 

Btw : Can someone blackout the mesh on their speed yellows, like a stadium green look or PS it. I think it would look amazing. 
thanks!
Nice collection! Hope you make it!
thanks!
GL LuisScola. Your collection allows you to wear a different pair of Roshes every day of the month... Just thinking about that is wild.
pretty crazy, its nice to have options 
happy.gif

Luiscola...dope *** collection bro. Gl on making TR.
psy best of luck to you as well. love the collection. i need to find a pair of SIRENS ASAP! lmk if you unload that double of yours...

Last edited:
psy best of luck to you as well. love the collection. i need to find a pair of SIRENS ASAP! lmk if you unload that double of yours...

thanks luiscola, lol they're yours if you can find me a pair of THUNDER BLUES ASAP!

And here's a little review IMO on how roshe runs hold up at Disneyland:

They were good for the first few hours but after a while my girlfriend and I began to feel it in our ankles and heels. It felt as if the insoles were just wearing out and losing their cushion. I also ended up with cut on my achilles/heel because I wore no show socks. The back of the shoe was scratching on it the whole time. Overall they were nice looking but comfort wise I wouldn't wear them for that long of a day. It was about 13 hours of constant walking around and standing so it was hell when it reached the 9 hour mark.

And here's a little review IMO on how roshe runs hold up at Disneyland:

They were good for the first few hours but after a while my girlfriend and I began to feel it in our ankles and heels. It felt as if the insoles were just wearing out and losing their cushion. I also ended up with cut on my achilles/heel because I wore no show socks. The back of the shoe was scratching on it the whole time. Overall they were nice looking but comfort wise I wouldn't wear them for that long of a day. It was about 13 hours of constant walking around and standing so it was hell when it reached the 9 hour mark.
i think any time you're walking around for 13 hours, you're gonna feel pain haha. but i do agree with your overall conclusion about generally long durations. working at a hospital, i'm on my feet around 90% of the time, mostly walking or standing for hours at a time. after about 4 hours, i start to feel some pain on the soles of my feet. any other setting, roshes are the greatest. just not ideal for someone who is up and about for most of the day without much breaks. might just be my feet, but that's my experience with them

Just realized how bad my black sails soles are looking :lol: . Should've picked up an extra pair, on the hunt now :nerd: . Have a pair of gammas sitting as a back up but i just dont like em as much :lol:

I also only have 1 pair of sails, so I had to double up on the Gammas, probably not gonna wear my sails again until both of my Gammas are beat.

Word roshes look good when they have simple colors, all these safaris, camos and leopards just ruins the simplicity of it and makes it something it's not. Take the sunset and those speed yellow customs. Both really loud customs but out of the two the sunset is the cleanest and most simple custom I've see thus far. But it's just my opinion everyone has there own.
yeah i dont think ill custom any of my roshes just like the simple design

Back
Top Bottom