ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My grail roshes for the day
Sick bro! nice to see you in here
smokin.gif

Anyone that ordered the sirens from the ebay seller for 59.99 plus shipping get shipping info yet? the guy located in Israel.
Sounds too good to be true.
damn thats pretty cheap, but sounds too good to be true ahah, but hey if it is true mind sending me that guys ebay name. i want some sirens ahah
^^ He didnt mention shipping cost guys. It put them right above retail, and I'm pretty sure people vouched that the seller was legit. And they're long gone by now holmes...
I think this is the guy you're referring to? 

Couple guys were on it a few days ago. Shipping $18.
yea that's the guy. came out to $77 shipped for some Sirens for me. But i havent gotten any shipping info yet. I contacted the seller already hopefully he comes through. And someone posted some pics of their Sirens that they ordered from the same guy, look legit to me. But they are gone by now.
I got my sz 9 DS Sirens from him. The guy communicated pretty well, and the shoes were legit

yep LOL he banned my first account since i was like why do TeamRoshe members bump others post for rape prices and hes like oh because they've done business with them and **** but when someone not in team Roshe post they all say rape price. I just laugh at this guy. I have no problem keeping my mangos prob be the only one i'll have my hands on.

And i got these for a steal.
Lol I feel as if it's only you and your brother that know what's up

is it just me or is all the roshes in tmall gone? only ones left are like the women cws and the 2013 releases...

Some guy on the TR marketplace is selling sz 14 Sport Reds, Black Sails, Iguanas, Volts, and Squadrons for 180. Damn Steal 
eek.gif

My spring '13 collection is complete

Just got put on to this thread, shout out to del_ro for putting me on
Haha cause your photos are sick! and all your posts were in the Team Roshe thread. I dont think anyone is really on there anymore lol =P seems like youre really trying to get in the loop to so heres everything you need! I dont doubt youll contribute as well :smile:

is it just me or is all the roshes in tmall gone? only ones left are like the women cws and the 2013 releases...

I still see knicks speeds OG mangos sails sports red sirens mints... wanna pull trigger on knicks but dont wanna cop just one pair.. shipping gonna be a %$@$#

Last edited:
I'm surprised Nike hasn't dropped a white based colorway yet :nerd:

Especially for the summer season. Don't know if ID would be worth it

I still see knicks speeds OG mangos sails sports red sirens mints... wanna pull trigger on knicks but dont wanna cop just one pair.. shipping gonna be a %$@$#
wtf maybe I'm not searching the right thing. But I did just put in an order for cybers and stadiums 
smokin.gif

Hey guys, just wondering what pants everyone likes wearing with their roshes? I've been rocking the H&M sweatpants but everyone is wearing them now so I'm wondering what others are wearing?

Thanks!
Unless I'm going to the gym I don't leave the house in sweats. I wear mine with jeans and chinos.

interesting...

Sweats are WAY TOO comfortable for that logic, imo.
:lol:
I agree with the comfort part:smile:, to me it's the equivalent of walking out of the house in your pajamas IMO just wasn't brought up that way but its all good.

Last edited:

I'm on tmall using my phone and there isn't any of those color ways. Do you think it's that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom