ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can I get a legit check on these stadiums and cybers please. Thank you in advance.

Stadium green:

Cybers:

if you need a size 7 v2.

they got one at zappos

Thanks Jeff. I've been actually keeping an eye on Zappos stock. she kept telling me to hold off, so i did.

then she wanted to the Viotechs. to no avail.

she has a gift card to Macy's, so when i saw the post regarding Roshes I was thinking maybe she could come up on a pair. we'll see. now she wants the v2's again. :lol:

our local store only has Tarps.

Was just looking thru my Instagram and felt like whoring myself out again haha. Haven't bought any roshes since the fbs and the next pair ill get is prob the maroons but that's about it

saw the OP's name and already automatically assumed troll. Glad someone else (with some credibility) could confirm it.
Do you guys have size 7 in the v2's?
does macy's do store locating or shipping within store?

wifey's still looking for a pair.
Nice. I wish I was in SD today. Definitely beats bein at work.
That was cool how the team did that today.
I'll have to check it tomorrow and yes we do store locating.

Was just looking thru my Instagram and felt like whoring myself out again haha. Haven't bought any roshes since the fbs and the next pair ill get is prob the maroons but that's about it

It's nice to see you back on the roshe thread man. Dope collection as always.

It's nice to see you back on the roshe thread man. Dope collection as always.

Thanks man. So much easier to keep up with the thread now that it's back to a steady pace

what about the v2s??

I was thinking about it but between my mangoes and my crimson flyknit chukkas, they're too similar of a colorway. They look great in person tho, but people not keen on roshes won't be able to tell the mangos and v2s apart lol

Thanks man. So much easier to keep up with the thread now that it's back to a steady pace
I was thinking about it but between my mangoes and my crimson flyknit chukkas, they're too similar of a colorway. They look great in person tho, but people not keen on roshes won't be able to tell the mangos and v2s apart lol
The crimson chukkas 
nthat.gif
 only cw i like but still not worth the pricetag

And since people are talking about laces, I remember someone said you can buy laces at target. well i was in the 99cent store today and they had the exact same laces they had at target. cheaper as well. So if you want replacement laces without going through all that wait time from ordering online, stop by the 99cent store :D

Back
Top Bottom