ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I used trails for my job thinking that the regular Roshes wouldn't hold up, they held up damn good, like they still look DS now besides the sole. I just use regular Roshes now for my job and they hold up fine. They're a lot tougher than they look is what I'm trying to get at.
did you go tts?

anybody with trails can answer

Anyone know if nikes online store is getting the black sails or sports red restock? I don't think CT footactions got them.

So those who copped the restocks of the sport reds and black sails do they come in the new nike box? Thanks

Last edited:

Roshes people wear at my school. Posting in on Instagram, thinking they're cool and have shoe game. Also saying those Mangos are OG when they're not. Smh. Lol

Last edited:
Today's pickup :smokin

Shout outs to AnthonyG cool dude, told me these were for auction on eBay and I won the bid for 80 shipped DS. Thank you man I really appreciate it! Good looks.

Last edited:
To those who gave word about the the Sport Red restock at Footaction...

THANK YOU!

I've been looking for months!

Roshes people wear at my school and post on Instagram, thinking they're cool and have shoe game. Smh. Lol

Because he has the Real Mangos in his avy and he clearly has a shoe game...duh :wink:

LMAO we clearly know its at his HIGH School. Stop hating bro, let them enjoy their roshes.

does anyone know retail on the Urban Safari pack?? Size exclusive right?

Last edited:
Quote:
Because he has the Real Mangos in his avy and he clearly has a shoe game...duh
wink.gif
      Im not saying I have shoe game. They're the one saying it in person and comments. Also saying the Mangos are OG.lol

Last edited:
Roshes people wear at my school. Posting in on Instagram, thinking they're cool and have shoe game. Also saying those Mangos are OG when they're not. Smh. Lol
Why do I condone pink foamposites but not pink roshes? I find this picture hilarious. "Yuh boy got pink ones"

Just a heads up to those who are planning on getting the Size? x Roshe Safaris, do not feel bad if you miss out on the first go around,  as Size is notorious for always re-stocking on their exclusive collabs.

Still debating on getting these, I still have yet to ID a pair, so its gonna be a game time decision for me.

I'm not even trying to touch resellers price for any Roshe.. These shoes just released last year. Retail is the most ill pay.. I'm over the "rare"/"exclusive" part of the game. Went through it with the dunks and not tryin to go through it again. I'm fine with copping up coming releases that I like if I happen to come up on them. I just like the shoe itself and the simplicity of it... I could care less about the fact that its an "overseas exclusive" blah blah blah. /rant

But I understand why some would.. Sirens are a problem for sure. Just not worth the market price IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom