ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This just popped up along with the gamma greens!

Recent pickups! :smile:

DS Sirens for $57.59 + ship
9/10 Stadiums for $90 delivered

2 pairs of DS Mint FBs for $63.75 each + shipping

color the swoosh black and majority of buyers wouldn't be able to tell the difference... thus ending this madness that is the calypso retail rush lol

http://www.cheapoutlet-nikeairmax.c...nike-roshe-run-shoes-gray-jade-black-2848.htm

I dont get what you mean, the swoosh is black on those fake *** shoes.

the swoosh on the tongue (tiny one) ... I am not trying to condone fakes, all I am saying is that those will drive the price down on the calypso resale madness

debating on purchasing the gamma greens....but don't want to pay shipping lol, anyone have any idea whether they'll release at FNL or footlocker?

when you guys say black sails...are you referring to black/white like OGs or black/grey that dropped this year at footactions, eastbay,etc?

black/white >> black/grey

need a new pair of black/whites

when you guys say black sails...are you referring to black/white like OGs or black/grey that dropped this year at footactions, eastbay,etc?

black/white >> black/grey

need a new pair of black/whites
The OG black arent black and white, theyre black/sail its an off white, but thats where "sails" come from. the black/greys are usually called Gammas

Recent pickups!
smile.gif

DS Sirens for $57.59 + ship
9/10 Stadiums for $90 delivered

2 pairs of DS Mint FBs for $63.75 each + shipping
lol don't lie. nevertheless, nice steals

oh and size 13 SIRENS on ebay new w/o box

Last edited:
Did anyone else get emails from size? today? I was confused what the purpose of the email was about. I've never ordered from size? before though.

Did anyone else get emails from size? today? I was confused what the purpose of the email was about. I've never ordered from size? before though.

What's to be confused about? In the first two sentences tit was informing you the order has been "despatched" aka shipped. Then provided a link for you to check.

Back
Top Bottom