ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

one more and I can move out of the noob 1-5 group

Good to hear the news about three of the OG 7 re-releasing. The "Ho, ho, ho" at the end of the info makes me think....Christmas time?

That'll help me complete my OG group. Just looked at a list I made of upcoming Roshe's releasing that I want.

It never ends.

Good to hear the news about three of the OG 7 re-releasing. The "Ho, ho, ho" at the end of the info makes me think....Christmas time?

That'll help me complete my OG group. Just looked at a list I made of upcoming Roshe's releasing that I want.

It never ends.
Which 3 OGS and when will they be re release?

Based on the hints we were provided with...

Calypso is a given, so that leaves us with the Sirens, Mangos, Cybers and maybe the Iggys.

Last edited:
I thought it has been established that sports red, iggys, and sails are restocking/ have been restocking in the DMV area.
And according to d e, 3 of the OG 7s will restock, and I'm assuming he arent talkin about those 3 since "2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on".
Something doesnt add up... HMMM:nerd::nerd:

BTW whats the password to the teamroshe store?

I thought it has been established that sports red, iggys, and sails are restocking/ have been restocking in the DMV area.
And according to d e, 3 of the OG 7s will restock, and I'm assuming he arent talkin about those 3 since "2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on".

I believe the original 3 are starting to restock now. The other 3 (which may as well be 4) are restocking at the end of this year.

Based on the hints we were provided with...

Calypso is a given, so that leaves us with the Sirens, Mangos, Cybers and maybe the Iggys.

Yeah, like I guessed earlier... I think it'll be Calypsos, Sirens, and Cybers (leaving the Mango's to be an overseas release). Makes sense since the other 3 of the OG 7 are being restocked now (sails, sport reds, probably iggy's soon).

Either way, can't wait!

Nothing is up for sale so the Site is closed. We don't have the site running constantly atm.

^Thanks for sharing! Repped

Nothing really catches my interest other than that first pair you posted in the previous post

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. i might have to get that red/black pair if they release, because i haven't really seen any colorways that used two different colors in the mesh, plus a speckled sole

Repped! The first speckled sole pair looks awesome and the first two in the second post are interesting. I bet they look better since NDC has the worst photos ever.

Really want ^^^^ those to but I all ready have the sport reds, wish I had more money to justify buying them

Back
Top Bottom