ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Prolly Knicks, otherwise he probably would've posted a pic of a stadium. MSG is an arena.
that's if you want to get technical. If that's the case, my guess is the speed yellow as that yellow taxi in the bottom looks like it's going over the speed limit...

that's if you want to get technical. If that's the case, my guess is the speed yellow as that yellow taxi in the bottom looks like it's going over the speed limit...

I'm just trying to make it more obvious. I was the one who said it was stadium greens first. I was lookin at the pic on my phone. Seeing how its actually MSG, it's pretty clear what the hint is.

I'm gonna die if people sell there calypsos and sirens thinking to cash out now before the restock and calypsos or sirens don't end up being one of the pairs coming back. Karma for those trying to sell their pairs for like bills on bills on bills.
laugh.gif

Just kidding I'm sorry that was mean.....

But you know you guys were thinking it
tongue.gif

But really though.. I would love a DS pair of calypsos. 
embarassed.gif
Heh.  I put mine up on eBay.  I bought them for a rape price, and they were like 7/10 condition--which I didn't even realize because the owner didn't bother putting a picture of the sole up.

Only selling them because I like other colors, like my Iggys and DFW pairs, better.  Not to mention if there is indeed a re-release, I can rock a fresh pair that nobody else used.

I'm more into Lunargrands these days anyway, but those Team Reds are a must.  I've been waiting for Maroon Roshes ever since I bought my first pair.

since the team reds are a GR, i'm assuming we'll see restocks on FNL like we did the gamma, tarps and squadrons when they released.

I'm just trying to make it more obvious. I was the one who said it was stadium greens first. I was lookin at the pic on my phone. Seeing how its actually MSG, it's pretty clear what the hint is.
i'm just trolling man 
roll.gif

I agree, probably the knicks.

Heh.  I put mine up on eBay.  I bought them for a rape price, and they were like 7/10 condition--which I didn't even realize because the owner didn't bother putting a picture of the sole up.

Only selling them because I like other colors, like my Iggys and DFW pairs, better.  Not to mention if there is indeed a re-release, I can rock a fresh pair that nobody else used.

I'm more into Lunargrands these days anyway, but those Team Reds are a must.  I've been waiting for Maroon Roshes ever since I bought my first pair.
I feel you bro.

I have trouble letting go of kicks in general so I can say I am a little biased haha! =P If I didnt and I knew for a fact calypsos were restocking, I would sell in a heartbeat lol! 

I do wanna get on that lunargrand game though. Just havent got around to paying retail for a pair feel me?

But yeah I wasnt intending on frowning upon those who are selling. Just a thought that made me laugh inside a little lol

AND 

hell yeah those team reds are a must. Too clean!

Last edited:

I love lunargrands; they are perfect for work and casual situations.

Copped another pair of the maroons to customize thanks FNL and WC

Now onto the hunt for them burgundy lunargrands!

I honestly don't even likes the knicks colorway... sigh 

Me either. Would of been perfect with black mesh though :smokin

Even contemplated if I wanted to put in work to dye the mesh black but figured that was too much work. Kinda like that Lakers customs using speed yellows

Last edited:
im the same way but i have it
mean.gif

joints got rocked twice & havent seen the light of day since
I guess I am on that boat too. I copped them at proper a long time ago and liked them but I think it was on impulse. Was at a park in SF with them and people were playing ball and I had no other shoes so I did in my knicks...

They tore. Don't really wear them anymore lol 

I guess I am on that boat too. I copped them at proper a long time ago and liked them but I think it was on impulse. Was at a park in SF with them and people were playing ball and I had no other shoes so I did in my knicks...

They tore. Don't really wear them anymore lol 
lol hooping in your roshes too?! 
laugh.gif

So I reverse searched up the image on google and indeed came back with the key words "Madison Square Garden New York". There you have it folks!
I am actually pretty stoked... I hope I'll be able to get my hands on a pair! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom