ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you are on the fence about getting the Team Reds or Blue Heroes def check them out in person because the pics do not do them justice! They are really clean! I didn't see the Gamma Greens anywhere but hopefully they come out in stores pretty soon

Local spot here just dropped the Green Tiger, Black Tiger and the Blue Hero Tiger Camos but I can't make it there tonight before they close cause of traffic. Gonna stop by first thing in the A.M and hopefully get my Camos!

The blue ones :pimp: I've been waiting for those ones to start dropping for like 2-3 whole weeks now :lol:

Agreed that's why I wanted to get them cause I like shoes not get people annoyed like how my crimsons are in the sun

Lemme help u out there buddy

Translation: agreed that's why I wanted to get them. I just like shoes, man. I don't mean to get people annoyed when I wear my crimsons in the sun, ya dig? 8)

Last edited:
Lemme help u out there buddy

Translation: agreed that's why I wanted to get them. I just like shoes, man. I don't mean to get people annoyed when I wear my crimsons in the sun, ya dig? 8)

Yea thanks for helping out I just type fast don't read what I write

First off before I say this, I really like all my sneakers. Not to offend the die-hards, but does anyone else feel that taking pictures of stickers which are made to represent the "collective brotherhood of roshe lovers" is taking it a bit far?

Last edited:
email from FNL just now for the Team Reds
mean.gif

when I first saw it, I was
smokin.gif
  & thought it was the shipping confirmation and it had me like
nthat.gif
for a sec
laugh.gif

Stopped by Sheiks earlier today. Nothing out of the ordinary for the men's selection, but I was pretty surprised to find a hot punch pair for women's. Pretty sure the worker said it was the last pair (8.5w/7m). PM me if you need details on which Sheiks it was.

So glad I got all the pairs I wanted on Saturday. All 3 white eyelets and black camo. Really feel bad some people who don't have access to roshes and have to deal with FNL and UO BS! If I was good with money is scoop up pairs for all, as I got a little connect who holds them and text me when they come in.

Last edited:
ebay got some sirens for about 93 shipped in a couple of sizes.

BTW does anyone know where I can get my hands on some red camos size 9.5? Thanks in advance

Wonder if the camos will ever drop majorly. I need these black tigers in a sz. 14 but don't know if that day will ever come 
frown.gif
 ............ finally realized I don't need as many roshes as I want though which is definitely a plus! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom