ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So last year they released like a couple of pairs every few months and they were simple clean color ways, each different from one another, so the demand became higher, and people wanted more color ways. Now you got more than 5-6 pairs every season with a quick strike pack making the market flooded with roshes. Which is not a bad thing because those who wanted more color ways got what they wished for. Like they say too much of a good thing can be bad. So we can all agree on nike just needs to slow down a bit.

But in reality it will never happen so there's no point of arguing and just buy what you like.

Last edited:
Nike is doing one thing and one thing only...Killing the re-sellers. Why let re-sellers make money off their shoes, when they can just flood the market with them? When Roshes were sitting on shelves and ending up at the rack and marshals they weren't a big money maker. Now with the popularity and following Roshe has received, they're coming out with every possible colorway, fabric, and pack they can think of. And just when everyone thought they had to buy them or they'll never see them again. Guess what, re-stock!!! How many times has Finishline restocked the summer colorways. How many times has NDC restocked. Think this concept just came out of nowhere? Look at JB!! For so many of those who are also into Jordans ( like myself) how many thought their "Grails" would never be had. Yet how many times has JB restocked a bunch of shoes this past year alone? Those Bred 11's lost their lust cuz everyone and their mom has them now. Hell they're re-releasing the DB3's later this month.

You really can't please them all...

So last year they released like a couple of pairs every few months and they were simple clean color ways, each different from one another, so the demand became higher, and people wanted more color ways. Now you got more than 5-6 pairs every season with a quick strike pack making the market flooded with roshes. Which is not a bad thing because those who wanted more color ways got what they wished for. Like they say too much of a good thing can be bad. So we can all agree on nike just needs to slow down a bit.

But in reality it will never happen so there's no point of arguing.

^ Truth [emoji]128077[/emoji]

But in reality it will never happen so there's no point of arguing.

+1 well said bro.

but now that brown mesh and teal bottom sound nice. hope the Nike Gods hear that. lmao 8)

Last edited:
I do agree in theory about slowing down a bit, but I think the releases hit enough different interests that many people won't get them all.  In the last couple of months, we've had:

DFW

Safari

Camos

Team Red/Hero Blues/Gamma Greens

Women's OG Mesh

Leopard FBs

Mids

How many people out there are really a target for ALL of those?  Personally, I've gotten DFWs, and have Gamma Greens and maybe a Mid on my list to get, but I can easily pass on most of those; and I'm stoked to see people excited about the ones I don't like.

I think Roshe Runs are dope but a 100 dollars? too much it took them 5 bucks to make it. It should be in the 50s range

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a pair of petra brown camos in a 11.5 even though I needed a 12. I was on my phone so I thought the 12 sold out, so I bought the 11.5 just in case. But now I am on a browser, it looks like nothing above 11.5 was released :wow:.

Thinking about adding a speckled midsole to my Blue Hero pair. Anyone done a speckled midsole on any of their pairs? Angelus paint just like the swoosh?

Does anyone know where you can get iguana roshes in 9.5? I can't find anything outside of ebay. The cheaper the better.

Back
Top Bottom