ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That makes three of us looking for Speed yellows in a 11/11.5. The SY colorway is my favorite. The few times I did see them on Ebay, sellers wanted $140+ with one seller asking for $200.

Hey guys I wanted 3 more roshes before I stop for a while I've been looking for a long time please help thanks

Women sprite roshe run size 11-11.5

Iguanas size 10

Cheetah print fbs I need help finding out when they come out thanks

You may be right bro. I'm not exactly sure how it works I just know it said something about the first of the month, and that's when all the apps usually fly in. But either way, dope collection and pic man. That setting was perfect :smile:

Good luck on your application brother

Hey I really enjoyed your picture and full application Good luck bro

If anyone is interested, mango v2's are on sale at zappos and they have stock of team reds. Also all roshes are marked down at urban outfitters website. Eastbay has stock of some og colorways and also some other sought after colorways. Soccer.com has some leopard fb's 

Last edited:
Ive been looking for speed yellows for a while now, could anyone let me know if they come across a size 11-11.5? would appreciate it.
lol for some reason ive yet to find a pair of speed yellows in a 11.5, i just went with a sz 12 cause at the time all roshes were sold out and they were the last pair in stock locally. best bet is ebay, but even that's a small chance.

Does anyone know witch colorways of the mens roshe run are at the nike employee store right now?
The way the "Nike Employee Store" (Known as Swoosh) works is the employee logs onto a page specifically for Nike employees that'll send them to NDC and it'll have the 40% reduction on the price shown, so what you see on NDC is what employees will see as well, unless they've changed it within the last 4-5 months

I was talking about the actual store in beaverton, Oregon, not the website (swoosh.com), but thanks anyways

I think he's referring to the actual Nike Employee Store in Oregon.

Last edited:
i know that the Blue camo roshes hit footactions, anyone know if they will be posting them online?? Missed out on NDC 

For any of you that live by Roosevelt field mall, ny they have fsr of all the mids all the tiger camos, team reds, gamma greens and hero blue and some black sails

Yeah i check every once in a while for a good deal. I try not to spend too much over retail because one reason i buy Roshes is to avoid the resell prices and hype.
shame taobao/tmall doesn't have higher than 10.5. i wouldn't have minded paying 100 shipped for speed yellows

Guys, is it still safe to use Frugirls now? 

They don't accept Paypal anymore and I will be purchasing Roshe's and other items worth $900.

About to buy my first pair of Roshe, but I have no chance to try them on. I am wearing 10,5 in AJ 4 and 5, would you recommend going half size down? I want them mostly for running so for me it is quite important to get proper size. 

Just got my first pair (not ashamed to say I was late to the game, too wrapped up in Lebrons recently). When Roshes first came out they struck me as too nondescript and kinda boring. Now that I've given them a hard look, I can really appreciate the uniqueness, simplicity, and balance of these. I also like the ever-so-slightly higher cut by the ankle, the shoe's versatility (really does what it says: workout, casual, socks, no socks, etc.), and the chunky, kinda-high heel, lol. And then there's the comfort...

Anyway, I ordered without ever trying on, and I feel like they're a little tighter than true to size, like maybe .25 small, but maybe that's because of the different nylon material on mine? Do the normal mesh ones have any stretch in the front of the shoe?

Last edited:
Just got my first pair (not ashamed to say I was late to the game, too wrapped up in Lebrons recently). When Roshes first came out they struck me as too nondescript and kinda boring. Now that I've given them a hard look, I can really appreciate the uniqueness, simplicity, and balance of these. I also like the ever-so-slightly higher cut by the ankle, the shoe's versatility (really does what it says: workout, casual, socks, no socks, etc.), and the chunky, kinda-high heel, lol. And then there's the comfort...

Anyway, I ordered withou ever trying on, and I feel like they're a little tighter than true to size, like maybe .25 small, but maybe that's because of the different nylon material on mine? Do the normal mesh ones have any stretch in the front of the shoe.

Well welcome to the group and keep wearing them and they will get looser

I was talking about the actual store in beaverton, Oregon, not the website (swoosh.com), but thanks anyways
I don't know about Beaverton, but I was in a NH Employee Store on Monday, and all they had for men were the Black/Atomic and Mortar/Blue mids, and the Brown/Red Camos (and only 2 pairs left of those).  About 5 or 6 women's CWs, but nothing bigger than a 9.

Anyway, I ordered without ever trying on, and I feel like they're a little tighter than true to size, like maybe .25 small, but maybe that's because of the different nylon material on mine? Do the normal mesh ones have any stretch in the front of the shoe?

My camos feel allittle tighter in the toe-box area too, I'm pretty sure its just the material, some people were dissapointed in it, but I think after some wear they should work out. I feel like I should have gone a half size up. OG mesh roshes fit perfectly in TTS.

They look pretty dope though, good buy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom