ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sold my OG pairs a while ago, and just got 2 more pairs from the Zappos sale. 

I'm hooked again, but wish they made more og mesh pairs with colored soles...

Black Sails and Sport Reds on the shelf at my local FTL. Didn't bother to ask about sizing because I wasn't planning on buying. Check your local stores if you're in need of them.

Last edited:
so i was stuck playing ball in my roshes yesterday because i forgot my kicks.  i dont know how you guys do it (for those who do).  i almost twisted my ankle running in straight lines, let alone any other movement.  made a nice big tear in the mesh of one of the shoes crossing someone up too.. thank god i was wearing my cybers and not any other pair.

so i was stuck playing ball in my roshes yesterday because i forgot my kicks.  i dont know how you guys do it (for those who do).  i almost twisted my ankle running in straight lines, let alone any other movement.  made a nice big tear in the mesh of one of the shoes crossing someone up too.. thank god i was wearing my cybers and not any other pair.

you were asking for it doing anything but walking in roshes bro

your ankle is still attached be thankful :lol:

you were asking for it doing anything but walking in roshes bro

your ankle is still attached be thankful
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously man. never again.  i'd rather play barefoot next time

Ive worn em to hoop a couple times... Just BSing mostly, but they held up ok. I had to tie them super tight tho. But be warned: these have no grip on indoor courts... AT ALL.

Last edited:
A couple of days ago, I wore roshe's to hit the gym for the first time. It was also the first time that I dropped a bar on my foot. Worst first-time combo ever. 

I usually wear bball sneakers like hyperposites, so I basically went from foot armor to a sock.

I bought a pair of Total Crimson Roshe's in a size 9 from eBay and they seem to run larger than my other shoes. Does anybody know where I can exchange or grab these in an 8.5? Thanks a bunch.

I bought a pair of Total Crimson Roshe's in a size 9 from eBay and they seem to run larger than my other shoes. Does anybody know where I can exchange or grab these in an 8.5? Thanks a bunch.
Check your local champs or footaction. I know most of those stores carry them.

Back
Top Bottom